Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
shoe size?
Oct 5, 2003 by kh()da

i'm going to buy soap shoes for the first time and i want to ask if it is truth: "Soap Shoes seem to be running 1 size small, we recommend
that you order 1 size larger than your normal shoe size." they say so at http://www.mountainboardz.com/
Replies

Oct 5, 2003Greg

HOW MANY FUCKING RETARDS ARE GOING TO ASK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theyre shoes you asshole, if you buy them a little to big, stuff some cotton in the toes. Or if theyre too small wear them all the time to get your feet to strecth them out. honestly, cant any of you help yourselves?!

Oct 5, 2003Smokey

and no, they don't run a size small. If anything, I'd say they're a tiny bit bigger than normal.

Oct 5, 2003Floptastic

i thought the 12's were small, so i had to get 13's. but whatever, they dont make 13's

Oct 6, 2003Mart

Well, why not e-mail someone at some website that actually sells them?

Oct 6, 2003kh()da

i thought that it would be better to ask someone who uses the shoes and would know more than seller. but maby you are right. btw i tried twice and i din't receive the answer. well nevermind... end of topic.

Oct 6, 2003Greg

if your dad makes $500 a month i doubt you could afford luxuries like a computer, internet connect, and $100 shoes. nice one, idiot

Oct 6, 2003Mart

People like you make me cry in my sleep. And I cry sweet sweet tears of laughter

Oct 6, 2003Collin

If he lives in poland wouldnt he be using Euros instead of $$?

Oct 6, 2003Collin

I know that was pretty dumb because the amount is the same on both, and no you couldnt even afford to buy a pair of used scabs off ebay if you dad made that much a month.

Oct 6, 2003kh()da

i live in Poland and the only way i can get those shoes is to buy them online. next thing is that i can't give them back if they aren't right size (it costs too much and it takes too much time). shoes+shipping costs me 110$ while my father earns 500$ per month, so it really matters for me to get the right size. better ask earlier than regret later. sorry for being retarded...

Oct 6, 2003mike

Hey man, scabs are kick ass shoes

Oct 6, 2003mike

And oh yeah, I'm gonna take his word that he is from poland seeing as his email ends in .pl, and I dunno, that would be way to much work for me to put into making people think I was from a country that I wasnt. Also, just cause your on the internet doesnt mean you have a computer, there are things known as internet cafes. As for his dad making 500 bucks a year, who knows

Oct 6, 2003mike

er, 500 a month, oops

Oct 6, 2003C.Strife

why are u making fun of his misfortune? why not help him instead of making fun. god id help him but ive never had any troubles with my soaps. good luck man i hope it works out

Oct 7, 2003Mart

Collin, you're a fucking idiot, the Euro's stronger than USD, plus maybe he quoted the price in USD because he's smart enough to do a fucking conversion so that braindead retards like you can understand what he's talking about?

It really is a sad day when a Polish kid has a better understanding of the English language than a fucking Yank

Oct 7, 2003Greg

mart, youre right but....it dosent matter what nationality he is, there was no nessecity to mention it other than another trendy, anti-american joke now that its "cool" to hate sept 11th

Dec 25, 2003Scalier

uhh...i don't have any clue how big or small are the sizes like 9-12 and btw
is 170? more than ?90?

Dec 29, 2003Scalier

nvm i found out that it is.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jordan Thompson hittin a Freestyle Fastslide
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink
Dunk hittin a Backslide
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Sliding a wooden rail
Louis Selby, knocking out another frontside for the bystanders during the UKFSW Fleet trip.