Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soaping at the local park.
Jan 29, 2007 by vmn551

So me and a few friends decided to walk to the skatepark nearby to see what was up. There were a bunch of skateboarders there and a few posers, you know how it is. Anyways, im walking around looking at the rails and start hitting them for some (theyre the first rails id hit then). the kids saw me and were just like "holy crap did you see that kid grind with his shoes?!" i suddenly had a crowd of people around me checking the whole soap thing out. I told em all about it and told them to spread the word.
Bringin it back man....
Replies

Jan 30, 2007SonicSoaper

Sick. That's how you get it done. You didn't hve boards or anything?

Jan 30, 2007AnthoFlex

Nice, dude, reminds me of when me and Dario used to go hit Rockaway skatepark back a few months ago.

Then one day i snuck in with my two firneds to go do Trevor's tricktionary. The cops came and we all got summons.

To this day, Dario still laughs at us and is glad that he wasnt there

haha....very funny Dario..... Well, at least we didnt have to pay

Feb 2, 2007SonicSoaper

At least you didn't get kicked out of NYC, like when Bam was evicted from his house.

Feb 3, 2007SapAuthor

Tell you the truth, u must have a nice neighborhood or got really lucky, most people at hte skatepark will make fun of SOAPers, unless ur really good. I usually say as a rule of thumb, take a skateboard or roller blades so you have something to show them to get htem off your backs.

Feb 3, 2007AnthoFlex

OH believe me, me and Dario rocked the place.....we pulled off so much shit that not even the inliners could talk crap

Feb 3, 2007SonicSoaper

Daymn!

Feb 3, 2007shdook

Most rollerbladers at the skatepark i go to are like practicly pro thats why i bring my skates to.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at WIU
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip
Chris Wren sliding in front of some nice Junipers