Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Favorite grind?
Oct 4, 2003 by soapking

what is everybodys favorite grind?....or "trick" as in a wall walk to a grind or sumthin
Replies

Oct 4, 2003Collin

but if its just a grind mine is a backside fastslide

Oct 4, 2003Smokey

I'm not Mart...

Oct 4, 2003Mart

What the fuck are you on about Collin? I never replied in this thread. I doubt highly that you can ride out a backside fastslide... and dude, what the fuck is a 'piction'?

Oct 4, 2003Collin

Oct 4, 2003Collin

Yes i can ride one out and it was picture.

Oct 4, 2003Mart

Riding out a grind is more than having your foot slide out from underneath you on a bench

Oct 4, 2003Collin

Im not saying i can ride it out on a full rail,but i can on say like a practice rail or like around a 8 foot rail

Oct 4, 2003Mart

Yay, practice rail. I can bust farfs better than Greg's on my practice rail, does that make me better than Greg? No

Oct 4, 2003Collin

Did i ever say i was better than anybody?

Oct 4, 2003soapking

mine's a cheese grater down a 3 step in my backyard.

Oct 4, 2003Collin

I like on the metal bleachers at games when you do a sort of a cess slide with your sole plate on your heel and a regualrs cess slide on you normal plate and jump into a grind.

Oct 4, 2003Greg

fastslides and fulltorques

Oct 4, 2003GreenBeret

royale or full torque. i used to be able to unity.

Oct 4, 2003Smokey

...what?

Anyway, mine's a royale.

Oct 4, 2003Collin

Mart, if you ever had a pair of t-bones on the bad of the sole plate on the heel on your shoe
you can slide on it on a smooth surface so when the bleachers are wet you can run and slide on them and jump into whatever....ill get a piction of it at the next game

Oct 5, 2003dunk

backside fastslide! Mart... that has to be done on that black handrail in Ipswich! (the one where Fordy was taking photos on his phone)

Oct 5, 2003fordy

soap sticker is still on there, walk past that rail going to work. Drove past along trainstation way too, theres still loads clinging onto signs too. when i get some new shoes i'll like royalles again. till then i dont really give a shit

Oct 5, 2003fordy

there you go mart, some grammar to hate on me for.

Oct 5, 2003Mart

Totally! I have plans for Alexandra Park and Stoke as well, providing that I can get tweaks down on my broadsides

Oct 13, 2003Soto

wow this kid mart is a fag, this kid thinks he knows it all, it's sad.

Oct 13, 2003Mart

Dario: Hey Anthony, sign up to solidgrind and hate on Mart for me, I can't do it by myself
Anthony: Only if I'm rewarded with lots and lots of anal sex
Dario: Duuuuuuuuh

Oct 13, 2003Soto

Haha why would Dario or I hate on you? First of all he?s wayy better then you, second I?m way better then you in my month of soaping, 3rd I don?t hate, I feel bad for you?it?s sad. You need to stop thinking that you know everything when you know nothing. And get a life bro. Oh and practice, you might get that frontside you always wanted down pact.

Oct 14, 2003Mart

Of course, how could you say that Dario's better than I am when you haven't even seen any media of me? A quick browse through the Soap pictures here will immediately show that I'm better than Dario. Also, you've bladed for fuck knows how long, I would expect you to be better than I am. Once again, I'm better than Dario; it's not hard for anyone on here to be better than Dario

Oct 14, 2003Mart

Also, if you weren't sent by Dario, why the hell would you come to this specific topic, a dead one at that, and call me a fag? Oh my god, someone called me a fag, time to go to the fucking psychotherapist again
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Matt Faix hittin a Frontside Down Church Rail
Jordan hittin a Fakie Freestyle Backslide
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University
Mike sliding the massive Iowa City kink
Alexei Tajzler and Kyle Lefler hittin a Synchronized Soaping