Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
ukfsw video
Jan 27, 2007 by dunk

Put this together a while back, not finished but enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNM2WxhTNFQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNM2WxhTNFQ
Replies

Jan 27, 2007SonicSoaper

Sick vid, man.

Jan 27, 2007AnthoFlex

i saw that video already ......i believe Mart posted it

Im not going to take that video and put it on Myspace.com/Soapshoes without permission from you guys...

I al;ready asked for permission, but never got an answer back.....so until then...

Jan 28, 2007Go2Crew

Hey Dunk, one word ....Sweet!
And now a question ... what happened on the filming Mart had mentioned before in Hampshire, back about July, I think? Any progress? ---Steve

Jan 28, 2007SapAuthor

How old is the video? I wish UKSFW would get back together and help with SOAP's second wave

Jan 28, 2007DaSholZ

Dude, we are the tremor in the ocean of marketing! The small ripple that we send out shall create a tidal wave on the shores of the consumers!!

0.o
That was more metaphorical than I realized.

Jan 30, 2007matrix8967

awesome guys.

---Alex

Jan 31, 2007Surfaced

Awesome trailer.

What was the subtitle under "UKFSW" which appears at the beginning and end? Was it "Collective"?

Feb 1, 2007dunk

thanks for the kind words,

AnthoFlex, use it and abuse it, I have no problem with that.
The footage dates back to 2003/2004. We have much more recent stuff, including footage we shot in Hampshire over the summer, but Mart has all the rushes right now and I only have a collection of older clips to hand. Incidentally, Hampshire wasn't the best of sessions, the temperatures hit about 95 so we ended up chilling for most of the time.
The title was UKFSW Collected. The trailer hasn't been finished which is why there are a few black frames in odd places and why it's difficult to spot the 'collected' text.

As for UKFSW getting back together, we're going to put out this video even if it eventually kills us.

Feb 1, 2007AnthoFlex

If you guys do decide to quit,

Your names will NEVER be forgotten, You all have my respects.....Yes, even you Mart. UKFSW is awesome. End of story

Feb 1, 2007AnthoFlex

Hey Dunk, i know this sounds completely Stupid, but if you have a Myspace, can u gimme ur URL to it? I like to put the important people in the top 16....or whatever it is that i have.

I WAS gonna put Mart but he denied me......oh well....

What a lot of poeple don't know is that i wanna make that site as "Official" looking as possible. Whether or not its a myspace. Fuck all the haters who say "But its a myspace, Antho..." I did that purposely because the whole damn Teenage world runs on myspace.

Back to what i said about making it look "Official":

There are A LOT of Fan-made Soapshoe sites. I don't like the vibe it delivers....i mean its cool, but i dunt want people seeing Myspace.com/Soapshoes as just another "Fan-Made" site. I want it to be like an actual reference and site that people will go to for their Soapshoe needs.

Thats why you DO NOT see my name ANYWHERE on that site. I would like poeple to know that I made it, but without the thought of "Its just another Fan-Site...."
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Sean Fillenwarth hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Sonic the Hedgehog sliding a vine with his scorchers