Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
This is what you do when ur Speedsters fall off
Jan 26, 2007 by AnthoFlex

My speedsters are gone to the wind....never to be seen again.....since you cant buy them.....what are you supposed to do....?

Some said, "Put it in a museum"....NO

Some said, "Just wear them, they're good shoes"....NO, i wanna grind in them.

Some finally said...."Put BBKs, or Slobros, or etc. and see if that works"....Well, it doesnt

So let me show you what u are supposed to do:

http://www.myspace.com/Soapshoes" target="_blank">http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/Soap%20Shoes/DSCF0166.jpg" border="0" alt="Homemade Speedsters">
http://www.myspace.com/Soapshoes" target="_blank">http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/Soap%20Shoes/DSCF0176.jpg" border="0" alt="Homemade Speedsters">
Replies

Jan 26, 2007ordnanceflint91

what did you use?

Jan 26, 2007AnthoFlex

I left this pic out by accident....click on the link below:

http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank">Lone Scorcher Chilling

Jan 26, 2007AnthoFlex

crap... i meant:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/Soap%20Shoes/LoneScorcher.jpg"" target="_blank">Lone Scorcher chilling...take two

Jan 26, 2007SonicSoaper

Looks like modeling clay. Very nice. In the last pic, did you make that Soap flier with Sonic on it?

100 extra point if someone can name the first two somes.

Jan 26, 2007AnthoFlex

yea, i did.....its a "prototype" of the flier we will be giving out and posting for the NYCS demo.

and 100 extra points for someone who can name the first two somes? what are somes?

Jan 26, 2007SonicSoaper

That's pretty sweet. These are the somes.

Some said, "Put it in a museum"....NO

Some said, "Just wear them, they're good shoes"....NO, i wanna grind in them.

Jan 26, 2007RamenRadio

Ah nice. I like the flier. btw, I like your library of soaps that you have in that picture up on photobucket lol. I wish I had something like that, but my moms is already getting on my nerves about my 4th pair. ¬_¬

Jan 26, 2007mgm

Okay, but do they work?

Jan 26, 2007Rynasty

You've got to be kidding me... If they actually work I will shit my pants.

Jan 26, 2007AnthoFlex

Of course they work!

What, imma make speedsters for looks? please...

Jan 26, 2007AnthoFlex

So on another note, do they look good, or do they look like a nightmare (looking like real speedster-wise)

cause all i had to work with is a memory of what Dario's Speedsters looked like....that was the only image i was able to get into my head

Jan 26, 2007AnthoFlex

I think before i finish this speedster project, im going to make them removable....Speedsters are freakishly thin...

almost as thin as the Octanes...and believe me, Octanes are THIN....T-H-I-N

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/Soap%20Shoes/PLateless.jpg" target="_blank">Heres a pic of the Scorchers without the plates (in case u are curious)

Jan 26, 2007SonicSoaper

Ewww.

Jan 26, 2007AnthoFlex

Ok, im getting numerous emails asking where did i BUY these plates....

I DID NOT buy these plates.....i MADE them....with my OWN TWO HANDS

Hope that clears it up

Jan 26, 2007AnthoFlex

if you guys got any questions....email me at

AnthoFlex@yahoo.com

Jan 27, 2007Rynasty

Lets see them in action..?

Jan 27, 2007AnthoFlex

As soon as they're finished u guys will see them in action

Jan 27, 2007Draker

Wait what u can grind with this?! it wont broke with shock

Jan 27, 2007SonicSoaper

Read the above statements if you're still doubtful.

Jan 27, 2007AnthoFlex

Why owuld i make Speedster plates for my plateless Scorchers if they arent gonna work?

For looks?....please, the Scorchers STILL look good without plates.

i think its quite obvious what my plans are for these speedster....if you cant figure it out (dont say "Make-and-Grind") email me at

AnthoFlex@yahoo.com ---- I will explain the whole process

Jan 28, 2007SapAuthor

Yo Antho, that's seriously mad that you made grindable plates. I hope maybe someday we can get HSL to make some of the models like you are. If you can do it, HSL can do it (possibly at least :P) Would be nice to get some broadsides, some speedsters, and some other models (like my boltars or ordnance)

Jan 28, 2007AnthoFlex

I have sent an Email already to Steve proposing an idea on how to get the A-sides back.

Although i think its a good idea, and that it will have an almost 100% chance of succeeding:

1. The haters will probably hate on me
2. Certain "EYES" look at this site and like to blow up my spot.

If you wanna know what these EYES are, Email me at

AnthoFlex@yahoo.com

---I apologize if i keep on with the "email me at AnthoFlex@yahoo.com bullshit everytime i dunt want to reveal something. Like i said, it has to do with the "EYES" that look here ever so often

Jan 28, 2007AnthoFlex

and i dont need that shit on my 18th birthday

; )

Jan 28, 2007Rynasty

Wtf are you talking about... are you high? ahaha. But happy birthday dude, turning 18 is the first step to adulthood. Actually not really, but you can buy cigarettes and stuff now!

Jan 28, 2007AnthoFlex

yay!......but i dunt smoke

Jan 28, 2007SonicSoaper

Good. Don't start.

Jan 29, 2007AnthoFlex

hell no, dunt tell me what to do,

I AM going to purposley inhale 1000's of harmful chemicals and preservatives with wierd names!

lol.....im not

Jan 29, 2007AnthoFlex

Since project speedster worked out so well, i think im going to work on new models of replacable plates that havent even been thought of....

Jan 29, 2007Draker

OMFG!!!!
you mean creating an all new plate O_O
that a great idea since soap is completely controlled by hsl and wont sell any new replacable plate

Jan 29, 2007AnthoFlex

yea, But dunt give al the credit to me, it was originally Kyle's idea.

He thought of making an all-new plate, and i thought it was a cool idea and all, but i didnt know what to use....Now that i have materials, and a Nylon casting hook-up, i can do it.....haha i'll be ASL (Antho Sports Limited) im just kidding. My complete respect and loyalty goes to HSL

Jan 29, 2007AnthoFlex

....in the Soap area

Jan 29, 2007AnthoFlex

Not to mention Kyle had some sick ideas for some new shoe designs.

I remember dreaming about an Orange Scorcher....but it wasnt orange where the red was, it had its own "Stylish-ness" to it....Letme see if i can photoshop a Scorcher pic to look like it.

Jan 29, 2007AnthoFlex

ehhh.....i guess in my dream it looked cooler....my photoshopping made it look kinda dumb

Jan 29, 2007AnthoFlex

Back to plate matters.....

For my first project, im going to do a design that i drew up on paper in school....

I think i am going to call this plate:

Tri-dent

Jan 29, 2007SonicSoaper

Sweet. I hope those toothpaste people don't sue.

Jan 29, 2007AnthoFlex

umm.....ok

why would they sue? Im not using any name of theirs.

Jan 29, 2007SonicSoaper

Not toothpaste, I mean gum. Gum people.

Jan 29, 2007AnthoFlex

Still....ur thinking of Trident

my plates are Tri-Dent

Jan 29, 2007SonicSoaper

Yeah, I know. I guess it's good.

Jan 29, 2007shdook

I was thinking... what about a shoehorn? The idea sounds crazy, but i ran it across my rail and it went pretty fast plus it looks kinda like a speedster plate.

Jan 29, 2007shdook

i scored 2 metal shoehorns from jcpennys and attached them to my old vans- they have perfect lock-on but if you miss the plate even by a little you fall right off.

Jan 29, 2007shdook

I need to try a shoe with a better concave in it

Jan 29, 2007shdook

Oh yeah i have tech this quarter and i have to design a shoe so if anyone has any ideas just tell me! it counts as 50% of my grade.

Jan 29, 2007SapAuthor

Yo antho, why don't you make sort of a tornado like one, have it open in the front and concave to a smaller point, similar to the Slow Bros. Also, to make faster plates, you should look into making one that has sort of waves or points, less surface area hitting less friction and more speeeed

Jan 30, 2007AnthoFlex

i know

Thats what this Tri-dent is going to do.

hmmm.....i thought by now the Hate crew woulda torn this idea to shreds, but i guess not....whooo, rock on

Imma get started on the Tri-Dents tomorrow

Jan 30, 2007SonicSoaper

I didn't even know the Hate crew were still around.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Brennan hittin a Backside
Theo of Athens hittin a Frontside
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Hittin a royale on a bike rack
Gabriel hittin a Frontside
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware