Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Shoes
Oct 2, 2003 by Floptastic

Besides all the sites listed on the soapshoes website, where else can i order shoes from? none of the sites have any normal sized shoes, and i need some new soaps. HELP MY STUPID BITCH ASS OUT! and if anyone knows of any sites that sell size 13's, that'd be even better.
Replies

Oct 3, 2003Collin

Google it you fucking poon.

Oct 3, 2003Mart

Woah Collin, for someone who went apeshit at me for flaming n00bs, you're sure setting yourself up for a flaming of your own hypocritic ass

Oct 3, 2003C.Strife

the reason he complains is that MART u to damn good at it

Oct 3, 2003Greg

hahahahaha, man, so true mart. i love you. have you seen that elspanko kid too? everytime one of us post a picture he knitpicks to shit but if he give shit to someone else for being an idiot he claimers we're just haters. what a shit head, i hate him

Oct 3, 2003Collin

Greg,i don't care enough about you to hate you.

Oct 3, 2003Collin

And by the way you flame the same person on a pic,when he just asked a stupid ass question. and whoever was saying calling people haters and shit, take a look at your forearm and tell me what color you see?

Oct 3, 2003Collin

Oops he wasnt talking about me. lol but hey mart you seriously just try to find something wrong with a picture to flame them and this kid just asked a completly pointless question.

Oct 3, 2003skate_group

sup

Oct 3, 2003Benji

Wow, Shut up

Oct 4, 2003Wesker

....Hey, How's it going?

(Flop, the new models don't come in size 13's. Check your local skate shops to see if a size 12 would fit, If not.. Hit up eBay for an old skool model thats in size 13.)

Oct 4, 2003C.Strife

THATS RIGHT!!!!! i got this*whips out colt* bring it.....:D

Oct 4, 2003Mart

...what the fuck are you talking about, Collin?

Oct 4, 2003Greg

really, if youre looking to start a fight you messed with the wrong person you little fuck.

Oct 4, 2003Mart

*replaces 'person' with 'people'*

Oct 5, 2003Mart

Fuck off

Oct 6, 2003C.Strife

*puts colt away* geez i was just playing.....
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
Dan_H hittin a Frontside
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!
Matt Faix hittin a Frontside Down Church Rail