Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Yo, i just heard the STUPIDEST thing EVER
Jan 20, 2007 by AnthoFlex

Im sorry for making a post about this. But i commented a Heely video and this retard replies with:

how could heelys have stolen soaps idea? the creator of soaps was Roger adams (creator of heelys) nephew................WHAT? did i read that right?

the creator of soaps was Roger adams (creator of heelys) nephew?

I probably shouldnt even waste my time replying to such stupidity but if anyone has any ideas on how to reply back with something mind-blowing, let me know (expecially if you are part of the Hate crew)
Replies

Jan 20, 2007AnthoFlex

and for the record, i NEVER once said that Heelys stole the Soap idea. he was just assuming and putting words in my mouth

Jan 20, 2007Surfaced

lol those Heelys kids really don't know shit.

Where did you see this?

Jan 20, 2007matrix8967

just call him a big floppy donkey douche. and where was this?

---Alex

Jan 20, 2007Sigma

Well based on what I have seen aroiund people who use Heely's are mostly 7 year old girls.

Maybe that explains the intelligence level of the comment.

Jan 20, 2007Rynasty

Chris Morris created soap shoes, long before Heely's was even a company.

Jan 20, 2007AnthoFlex

Now all i need is Marts anger comment and i'll be good to hit this dumbass 26 yr old with sum truth

I believe i met the dude too, but im not too sure....

Jan 20, 2007AnthoFlex

and to answer everyone's big question, it was on a heely video on youtube....if anyone cares to see the korny video and read noob heeler comments, heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDJ96f_iaa0

Jan 20, 2007AnthoFlex

still waiting on sumone to gimme the PERFECT reply for his last comment....or we can go all hit him at once...

Jan 20, 2007AnthoFlex

i replied with this...

uhhh, actually NO, if you've EVER seen the oNe and tWo videos, you would see that there is a SOAPSHOE with a wheel in it. (also featured in Soap holiday. There is a removable Slobro plate in that shoe. That shoe was made YEARS before Heelys was EVER even thought of. The oNe and tWo videos were both made before 2001

don't believe me? heres the proof:

--After Heeling Sports Limited purchased Soap on September 25, 2002, HSL started incorporating grind plates into new models of Heelys.-- Wikipedia.com

Wanna keep talking what you don't know? I do my Homework dude. I know SOOOooooo much shit about Heelys AND Soapshoes that it would BLOW your mind.

Jan 20, 2007SonicSoaper

I'm trying to leave a post about the Soap/Heelys history but it won't let me make a post that has more than 500 characters in it.

Jan 20, 2007SonicSoaper

In other news, parkour is always kickass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUksaD-JJgI

Jan 20, 2007AnthoFlex

I had to make two comments because of the stupid 500 characters bullshit

And another thing for the record.....people say that i hate on Heelys...thats not true, i hate on stupid heelers

Jan 20, 2007SonicSoaper

Ther's no cure for stupidity except death by stupidity. Then those few idiots who actually got rid of themselves can recieve a Darwin award for proving the idea of survival of the fittest.

Jan 25, 2007SonicSoaper

Friggen spammers.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Orr Whartman hittin a Dragon Makio
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Dario Nieva hittin a Fastslide
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater