Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Hey i'm new to this place. Where can I get some soap shoes?
Jan 7, 2007 by keverino

Hey I just found this site a little while ago, and I'm totally into this idea. I'd really like to buy a pair of soap shoes. Could any one tell me where I could get a pair. A size 9.
Replies

Jan 7, 2007keverino

a size 8 would also be okay.

Jan 7, 2007ordnanceflint91

go to www.sonicandpals.com and click on soap shoes...they are all new and its the only place to get new soaps

Jan 7, 2007AnthoFlex

www.sonicandpals.com is da shit to get Soapshoes. Its the only Soapshoes store online

If you cant find the Soapshoes button on the page, go to www.Myspace.com/Soapshoes and click on Sonic (on the page)

Jan 7, 2007ksaxdm6

There's a pair of size 9 t-bones on ebay right now, too, if you want that kind.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150078505647

Jan 8, 2007SapAuthor

also, we had size 9 ordnance, but they COULD have sold out. I say could because i have to check with steve if the one person who ordered the ordnance size 9 payed, if they did not, then u could get those.

Jan 8, 2007Q

dude that was me who ordered the last pair of ordnances in a nine. their on their way but if i also just got the express_6025 in a 9 from roller warehouse.com their out now but im about to send them back, so you could snatch those (havent even touched them, only had them for about 3 days)

Jan 8, 2007Q

didnt mean to put the IF after but

Jan 9, 2007SapAuthor

i talked with steve, has has 1 size 9 left, although they are a little shop worn, and a littls scuffed from display. he'll sell them for 37.75, pair 9 ordnance flint with BBK plates, if you are interested, email me at trevorfayas@sonicandpals.com
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
A kid sliding on the Soap Van
Herr Blunt hittin a Frontside
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale