Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Wanting Goa Chernobyl
Dec 19, 2006 by ordnanceflint91

any1 have any goa chernobyl in size 9 or 10 they wanna sell? i was trying to win some on ebay but i aint paying that price with shipping being 20 bux.... anyways if any of you have some new or used let me know
Replies

Dec 19, 2006SSAndroid

http://cgi.ebay.com/SOAP-SKATE-SHOES-NEW-GOA-CHERNOBYL_W0QQitemZ330063846940QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

u better hur...

wait... i just read the read the rest of ur message lol

but seriously, if u want chernbonyls, or goas at all for that matter, ebay is the only place, less u wanna pay 144 american from a uk store, or just get some in a 1 in a 1000 chance somewhere else, i got my goa mists at ebay, and a total of 10 have been on there and each gone for about 70, so if u want goas, chernobyl at that (rare kind) this is ur only chance

Dec 19, 2006Sigma

I'll keep an eye out for some and let ya know if I see any. The Goa is my favorite shoe, but I settled for the Mist as it seems to be the easiest to find at this point in time.

To be honest, the only Goa Chernobyl's I have seen in a long time were size 13 and on eBay.

Dec 19, 2006ordnanceflint91

thanks for the replies, i tried on the goa chernobyl on ebay and put ion a max bid of 52 with the 20 shipping, but got outbid at the last damn second....if any of you find any in size 9 or 10 let me know
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.
Ryan Dawes hittin a Frontside on a big ol kinked rail.
Mark hittin a frontside at work
Joe Wallace with a cowboy hat, shorts, and long underwear...