Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soaps On A Plane
Dec 13, 2006 by Rictor

has anyone gone on a plane wearing their soaps. I'm flying this month and was wondering if I should wear my Soaps on the plane. you know how the airlines now check your shoes for any form of "explosive". Soaps have screws on the bottom which might look like some form of shoe modification by some and they also have a grind plate, which someone could mistake for some kind of C4 plastic explosive (especially mine because my plates are grey). Anyone?
Replies

Dec 13, 2006Go2Crew

Yep, I do it all the time. Fixed plate Soaps (Scorcher, Praba, and Express) walk right through the metal detectors, no problem. Removable plates Soaps (Scabs, Ordnance, etc.) might set off the bells if, like in NYC, they are set up high, but it's still easy to take off your shoes and pass them through the scanners. You will have to do that anyway when the Airports are at Threat Level Orange. Take your plate key on your key chain if you are concerned, but have having hard, injection molded nylon mistaken for C4 is a big stretch!

Dec 13, 2006Rictor

not injected, but C4 can be molded into any shape, I bet someone could mold it into the shape of a replaceable grinde plate.

Dec 13, 2006Kru

I thought of this thing too. But I wouldn't really worry about it. 9 out of 10 times you take your shoes off and stick them in a dumb container anyways. I mean if they look like they mean business (different people make different "threat safety" isn't that so stupid?) if you have bolt ons remember to bring your key just in case. Other then that fixed plates I dont see much going on.

Dec 13, 2006AnthoFlex

hahaha i did that in the empire state building..... Mr. Ordnance here on my feet set off the alarm and i was laughing....took them 10 minutes until i told them "dude, its my shoes, chill out"

Dec 13, 2006shdook

if you had the maxwell plates you could hide a mini expolsive in it. i had to take my shoes off to one time

Dec 13, 2006SapAuthor

dude, Soaps on a plane would make a great comedy short skit, mimiking snakes on a plane. Have soap shoes poping out of everywhere, lunging at ppl.

Dec 14, 2006matrix8967

man.....the FBI is probably all over this thread cuz we said something about C4, shoes, and planes...my mom workes for the government, and if i want to go see her I gotta go through a bunch of security check points...but i havnt worn a replacable plate shoe in there now that I think of it...

---Alex

Dec 14, 2006Kru

Don't be paranoid. C4 BOMBS 9/11 TERRORISM FUZZY LOGIC 9/11 IMPEACHMENT.

Would the FBI monitor such a website.. considering we are having mischievous fun anyways. What are we suddenly deciding to beat people on the head with our plastic plates. I mean probably if you really wanted could kill someone with the Soap key.. would take you awhile but you could do it.

Dec 14, 2006Rictor

haha, the only way the FBI would be all over this thread would be if I said. "Okay cool, now I just need to start figuring out how to mold this C4 into a grindplate shape. Just to be safe guys don't fly on (insert date here)" That would be FBI worthy.

Now if someone was wearing Soaps and they blew up the plane, what shoe company would be all over the news? What kind of shoes would all the rebellious and posser teens want to buy? who would be back in business? who has a little brother who wants to wear and explode a grindplate shaped C4 package on a plane for the better of Soaps?

Dec 14, 2006SPSR

i just flew to virginia last sunday (im still here) and i wore my squeeky cleans on the plane and we were set at code orange (what ever that means) and i walk by just fine.

Dec 14, 2006AnthoFlex

some detectors go off, some dont, The one at the empire state building did for me, i was laughing my ass off

Dec 15, 2006Sigma

Lmao this is the funniest topic ever!

I gotta try taking my Soaps through a metal detector sometime :)

Dec 15, 2006Rictor

any got a private plane, you could do Soaps on a Plane. if not, someone bring a 1' rail with them when they fly, or an umbrella or something, and get yourself grinding it in your seat on a plane with your video cell phone, maybe i'll try that and call it Soaps on a Plane.

Dec 16, 2006matrix8967

yeah, it would be kinda re-god-damn-diculous if the cops where like "hey hey hey, none of this 'c4' business here...busted"

---Alex
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Hugh Hermes hittin a Frontside
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside