Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY BOLTARS OR ANY SHOE HERE ARE SITES FOR USA AND BRIT!!!!
Dec 4, 2006 by Quiksilver91

ok guys... i finally did alot of research and i found out two websites that will impact US greatly to get people shoes they need instead of buying EBAY... here ya go...

http://www.ccsports-direct.com/soap-c-27.html

is one and when you get there choose if you want cemented or replacable grindplate shoes... Next....

http://www.kateskates.co.uk/shop.asp?StrDeptID=-852012527&Category=1455874707&strBrandID=2026949146&page=Aggressive&strBrandName=SOAP&AffilID=1638362898

Those have a wider variaty, but they ship free to UK but charge US like $30 shipping but well guys its a start... Comment if you have anything to add... Thx guys...

Quikislver,
Josh
Replies

Dec 5, 2006SapAuthor

Well, if you are willing to pay for it. Dang, those things are pricey! remember, 72 UK pounds is equivelent to about 150 US dollars. With shipping, u could buy nearly 3 express shoes on my site, or just wait on ebay, u'de win nearly any soap with that. But meh, at least they got some of the SOAPs out again. Maybe HSL would want to buy some and try to duplicate them if SOAPs keep growing.

Dec 5, 2006SapAuthor

oh, and no disrespect quikslver, you did a good job finding these, i'm just like O.o at hte price.

Dec 5, 2006Quiksilver91

yea i kno its expensive and 72 eiros is 96 dollars not 150... and i know its expensive thats with all the ... lol but i was just saying if anyone has trouble looking for a pair that they really want then there it is... but just FYI CC sports is ALOT cheaper just with the shipping and all...

Dec 5, 2006Quiksilver91

i mean its like $130 dollars all in all with BBK plates and boltar... but if your desperate hey

Dec 5, 2006SapAuthor

Those aren't euros though, those are UK pounds. ;) It is 150, unless they changed the Euro E to a lb L ;)

Dec 7, 2006matrix8967

awesome man...I'm probably gonna buy some black and or white cleans...

---Alex
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a stickin a backslide
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale