Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Quick ?
Dec 4, 2006 by DeanSoaper

Well im in school, so gotta make it quick so this dont get blocked, well I was wondering, is there a National Soap day, if so what day? I mean National Skateboard day is on the Summer Soltice, the longest day of summer. If there isnt there should be, well let me know.
Replies

Dec 4, 2006Becca

ur weird but i love u we shud make one like skip school week alright bye!!!

Dec 4, 2006DeanSoaper

And that would be my girl friend, I LOVE HER! But it would be sweet to have it on a school day and skip school to Soap, or have Soap Week and skip a week of school for Soap. This is kind of a joke, but it could be taken into consideration.

Dec 4, 2006Kru

I don't think Soaping is worth skipping a week of school. Although Soap day should be held on the date the first soap shoes where released.. which I have NO idea what it is.

Dec 4, 2006Rictor

why not just have one singular day where anyone who Soaps should attempt to Soap as much as they can on that day. If you're at School, Soap as much as you can until you get busted. If enough people Soap as much as they can on some special day, people might take notice.

Dec 4, 2006blakeashake

corey u dont hve to worry about the site being blocked the teachers and librarians see me on it all the tim e and are always like those shoes look koool and askin questions about the site!!!

Dec 4, 2006SapAuthor

Umm...you know, SOAPs were banned before in most schools, let's not try to get them banned again. Plus by doing it on a school day, although it is 'rebelious' most ppl probably wouldn't, and they may not have much time. I say do it on a saturday, better chance ppl will have more time to SOAP.

Dec 4, 2006JVilleSoaper

so it cant be a date cause dates always change on days of the week every year
I think someone should contact Chris Morris and ask him for a good weekend to soap that relates to a day in soap history

Dec 4, 2006shdook

I am on this website all the time at school but our library where the computers are is being renivated so i cant now

Dec 4, 2006Kru

rebelling just makes things cooler..supposedly.

Dec 5, 2006SapAuthor

Don't be a fool, stay in school! (man, i feel old)

Dec 5, 2006AnthoFlex

I think national Soap day should be the day that we finally throw that Giant demo

Dec 5, 2006Rictor

Soaping Banned in School? If schools start posting signs that say "No Grinding" with Soap Shoes on them, that's big publicity for Soaps. If Soaps are banned in enough school or even if you get 3 friends to Soap one day, and they get banned, call the local News, you'll definately get a story from it. Anyway, it's more publicity for Soaps.

Dec 5, 2006DeanSoaper

Now I like where thats goin Antho, I just want a day, one day, where Soaping is the most important (other than the day they where created), and I can waist the rest of my stickers when I go slappin.

Dec 5, 2006Rictor

I wish I had Soap stickers.

Dec 8, 2006Soopahsonic

I feel old too. I sait "tight" the other day...
And I soap in the locker room and benches of My high school.

Dec 9, 2006Rictor

^it's okay to use whatever word you want. "tight" can work if your a person who can say it. it's better than using a word that you don't feel use to using, people can tell. it's like when you play a videogame online and you hear a 10 year old kid saying, "these guys are gay" or cussing and you can totaly tell they're just saying from what they heard on TV or from their older brother.

Dec 11, 2006Kru

remember "cool beans" ? Man that wasn't too long ago either.

Dec 11, 2006DeanSoaper

A girl i know uses cool beans and sweet beans still

Dec 11, 2006Surfaced

Drifting off topic here...

So no there isn't a National Soaping Day, but to concieve one of any importance, first some large event that would change the course of Soap's future would have to occur, and then some time later with a well-established fanbase (maybe this one someday), we could announce that day as the National Soaping Day in honor of that great achievement.

Maybe though. Thats what I think would need to happen... something among those lines.

Dec 11, 2006SapAuthor

didn't cool beans come from the cartoon series of "Jumanji"?

Dec 11, 2006Rictor

^don't know I think like only 10% of kids watched ABC saturday morning line up while 50% vs. 40% watched WB and Fox.

I think national soap day should be a day that everyone soaps and everyone just says "it's national soaping day", more publicity for Soaps. It would help Soaps if we had the holiday before Soaps got big because having if you talk about National Soaping day when people don't know what it is, people will talk, but if it's already known, no talk. it's like if there was a National Heely's Day, I wouldn't care at all, I'm tired of Heely's, but if someone told me about national soaping day, I'd be like, "what are soaps?" (if I didn't already know about soaps)

Dec 11, 2006AnthoFlex

Having a "Soap Day" would be pointless if it wasnt all filmed.....Just to say that we went crazy soaping one day wouldnt mean jack s***....SO im thinking one day, EVERYONE goes out Soaping....GO NUTS! then, film all of it....Then we can send all the clips to AnthoFlex@yahoo.com (mine) and i'll make a Giant video out of it to send to HSL....even if you feel you arent that good...Just to show HSL that we are making a difference in SOap.....thats just my opinion....and wheteher anybody agrees or not, imma do it anywayz...
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Dunk's 'Take My Shoe Off' Backslide on the Alexandra Park handrail
Abby Bisor hittin a Showing Kevin up with a frontside
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam
Jordan hittin a Fakie Freestyle Backslide