Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
SOAP Store now open!!
Dec 1, 2006 by SapAuthor

Alright, it's uploaded! http://www.soaps.sonicandpals.com/">www.soaps.sonicandpals.com is up and running! Run by me and Steve Deal, this is the only seller of the newly produced SOAP shoes.

Express are available in sizes 3-12, in all styles (grey, black, and white).

Express 3-5 - $30.75
Express 6-9 - $50.75
Express 10-12 - $55.75
Ordnance 9-10 - $37.75

There are only about 5 Ordnance size 9 left, and about 15 Ordnance 10. Once they are gone, they are gone. But, for the express shoes, they will not be going out unless HSL decides to pull the string.

Also, anyone who buys helps towards a fund to get my girlfriend here. Lastly, anyone who purchases is invited to join SSS Super Sonic SOAPer group!

Alright everyone, let's keep this on top and keep the sales going. If we well enough, maybe HSL will consider bringing back more models besides the Express!

Live long, Soap!

Replies

Dec 1, 2006Surfaced

Spectacular efforts Steve & Trev, here's to a renewed rapidly-unfolding future for Soap!

Dec 2, 2006SapAuthor

Alrighty, alreayd got some hype going. Remember ppl, keep it going! If someone wants soaps, you know where to send them! Let's keep sales going!

Dec 2, 2006JVilleSoaper

NICE JOB guys
u guys are fukin amazing rock on
its great to have a steady place to get soaps from

Dec 3, 2006SapAuthor

Hey guys, i want to apologize. I accidently copied the wrong order form onto the site >.< The one that was up there did not have the larger sizes of express shoes -.- I uploaded the new form, with the full array of sizes 3-12 in all 3 colors of express. the index page has instructions on how to refresh the page if it still only shoes 3-9 for express shoes. Once again, sorry -.-
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dan_H hittin a Frontside
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Wyatt Peterson hitting a fastslide on the practice rail
Yassir playing on the playground