Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
I need bbk's in 11
Nov 25, 2006 by Soopahsonic

Can you help meh?

Post linky pl0xz
Replies

Nov 29, 2006Go2Crew

Well finally HSL got the grindplates here ...
Slo-Bros $7.50: size 9/10 in grey, 11/12 & 13/14 in black.
BBKs $6.00: size 9/10, 11/12, & 13/14 in black.
And I even order Maxwells $5.00: size 9/10 & 11/12 in black to outfit to skateboard shoes.

Plus shipping and handling.
--- Steve

Nov 29, 2006DeanSoaper

OMG How do I order those, I would get those, I would get a pair of each in size 11/12, even the maxwells, if not more than a pair each.

-Corey

Nov 29, 2006Surfaced

You want to buy from Steve?

email him at stevedeel@sbcglobal.net

Nov 29, 2006Soopahsonic

Actually, I now need them in 10's

Nov 29, 2006PENIS

ya man tootally i mena i like all the kids coinuo up here an ordering sghoes!!!!!!! i mean it like i fucked anythoflex;s mom !!! and david fuck you...i fucked amanda lloyd

Nov 29, 2006AnthoFlex

Once again, Penis, i'll own your stupid ass up, Come to NYC with that mouth, I'll fucking stab you, CS of NYC style

Dec 1, 2006bigmamablowjob

good for fucking you...now suck my cock

I've been in the game (skate scene) longer then most people here have, I've been fuckign skating before all this shit became a trend. And I look at everyone on this fucking site, all you bastards are god damn losers, the only good pics I see are ones in the inline section,and all I here are constant shit talking like you people are some fucking pros who've been skating scince the CDS detroit days and shit you dont know what it's like having to make your own fucking aggressive skates. And all the soapers fucking suck (needed to get that off my chest), the pics may be tight, but you guys fuckign step on the rails, try working your legs out and jumping on the bitch with momentum. And then theres greg who always talks shit, the wanna be rebel pube scent punk rocker, bitch, you dont know shit about no punk rock, all you know is what you dled off of audio galaxy. But hey, the guy gots skills, but hey, we also havent seen a vid. I honestly cant wait till I get a vid on the internet, I laugh when I see people jocking deos5 or any other of the crappy vids on the internet. HAHAHA, cant you losers jump on a rail and slide with out fucking stopping first, I swear to god, fools jump on a rail, stop, then start sliding. WTF, any fucking moron can jump on a rail and balance. The soap scene is small, but so fucking pathetic. I had a pair of soaps, got good, went online got pointed to the DEOS5 video and OMG were they horrible, I really miss the relate team, they need to drop all you fucking losers off the team and resign them fools, cause honestly, there aint no one on the team who is atleast decent. It's funny too, give a blader a week on soaps and they'll do everything and more then any of you soapers can do, if not, there weak at blading. I can do everything ya'll do but with more style. And shit, half the people here cant even jump into certain grinds, fools jump frontside and the bend there ankles to a UFO or Royale, and whats this back foot first shit, what, aint got the ability to actually jump on the rail? when you jump back foot first theres a pause, especially with you fools who fucking cant jump on a rail with your fucking shoes. It's hella funny too when all my friends come over and look at all the pics and videos and laugh, cause we all thought I sucked cause I couldnt do a ufo to royal to unit, and to us grind shoes are supposed to be way easier, but hey, maybe us kids in california are just naturally talented at anything that requires us to slide across a rail. And what kind of response am I gonna get? the usual "fuck tard" "lets see some vid" "you dont know shit about soaping" shit I know ya'll fucking suck. SO greg gonna say something huh, gonna be a big man eh, you fucking wanna be pop punk poser, dont even fuckign bother responding, you talk more shit then anyone here does, and I'll fuckign unleash on your pre-teen canadian ass, and untill you got hair under your belly button and your balls dropped dont bother responding cause you aint got permission son.

I've been in the game (skate scene) longer then most people here have, I've been fuckign skating before all this shit became a trend. And I look at everyone on this fucking site, all you bastards are god damn losers, the only good pics I see are ones in the inline section,and all I here are constant shit talking like you people are some fucking pros who've been skating scince the CDS detroit days and shit you dont know what it's like having to make your own fucking aggressive skates. And all the soapers fucking suck (needed to get that off my chest), the pics may be tight, but you guys fuckign step on the rails, try working your legs out and jumping on the bitch with momentum. And then theres greg who always talks shit, the wanna be rebel pube scent punk rocker, bitch, you dont know shit about no punk rock, all you know is what you dled off of audio galaxy. But hey, the guy gots skills, but hey, we also havent seen a vid. I honestly cant wait till I get a vid on the internet, I laugh when I see people jocking deos5 or any other of the crappy vids on the internet. HAHAHA, cant you losers jump on a rail and slide with out fucking stopping first, I swear to god, fools jump on a rail, stop, then start sliding. WTF, any fucking moron can jump on a rail and balance. The soap scene is small, but so fucking pathetic. I had a pair of soaps, got good, went online got pointed to the DEOS5 video and OMG were they horrible, I really miss the relate team, they need to drop all you fucking losers off the team and resign them fools, cause honestly, there aint no one on the team who is atleast decent. It's funny too, give a blader a week on soaps and they'll do everything and more then any of you soapers can do, if not, there weak at blading. I can do everything ya'll do but with more style. And shit, half the people here cant even jump into certain grinds, fools jump frontside and the bend there ankles to a UFO or Royale, and whats this back foot first shit, what, aint got the ability to actually jump on the rail? when you jump back foot first theres a pause, especially with you fools who fucking cant jump on a rail with your fucking shoes. It's hella funny too when all my friends come over and look at all the pics and videos and laugh, cause we all thought I sucked cause I couldnt do a ufo to royal to unit, and to us grind shoes are supposed to be way easier, but hey, maybe us kids in california are just naturally talented at anything that requires us to slide across a rail. And what kind of response am I gonna get? the usual "fuck tard" "lets see some vid" "you dont know shit about soaping" shit I know ya'll fucking suck. SO greg gonna say something huh, gonna be a big man eh, you fucking wanna be pop punk poser, dont even fuckign bother responding, you talk more shit then anyone here does, and I'll fuckign unleash on your pre-teen canadian ass, and untill you got hair under your belly button and your balls dropped dont bother responding cause you aint got permission son.

--pwned by david vileta

Dec 2, 2006Surfaced

Pwned by Me?

You think that anyone here would believe I would allow myself to stoop to such a low status? You must be out of your mind, granting that you even have one.

Dec 2, 2006bigmamablowjob

seriosly u guyzz i meana egvryone here i slike so c00l its ganafs6tah hjow u guys are lilke bringin sopas bk n st00f

Dec 2, 2006DeanSoaper

How about you own up to alot this you pussy-lip bitch, show us your "mad skillz", and stop being a fucking prick by trying to show off to, what the majority of us are 13-17. And how the fuck are you to say people aint got permission to reply to this, what are you like a fucking ego-maniac. Where the fuck do you live, if its anywhere in buffalo, ill show you the fuck who is gonna tell someone that they aint got permission to do shit, first and foremost, I want proof you know how to Soap, and if you reply with something like "soaping is mad gay" then show me your skating skills, and dont even go on this site, because its all about Soaping. So when you realize you aint gonna be able to proove shit then stop startin shit, your like a fuckin old car, you start up but when the heat kicks in you fucking die out and puss out, when someone says shit you aint nowhere to be found. So where are, you, and obviously your gonna reply to this because your gonna try to proove that you will reply, cause thats all you wanna to is try to convince people and proove to them your a hotshot, when your just a little prick with a little dick, and no balls himself or he wouldnt be trying to tell other people the aint got no balls, so go ahead take your best shot, I aint got nothin to hide.

Dec 2, 2006AnthoFlex

David Vileta? David Vileta? yea right! As if anyone is going to believe that one of the Kings of Promoting Soap is just suddenly gonna be a flamer....Oh and heres a list of the Kings of Promoting Soap: (Order doesnt Matter)

Go2Crew
AnthoFlex
SapAuthor
Surfaced
Wesker2236
Broox

Sorry if i missed anyone
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside