Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
I need all your help....
Nov 21, 2006 by SapAuthor

Hey everyone. You all know me by now. If you SOAP, you are a brother or sister in this site. It's a community. I know it's not as related to SOAPs, but i'm on a mission. Me and my girlfriend Kristy are in love. We are trying to afford a year together through a student exchange program since she lives in Slovakia. If all goes well in that year, we are going to go through the process to get married.

The cost of a foreign exchange for the 9 months is $5000-$6000. I'm going to be working and doing my computer jobs to save up money. Kristy is going to do what she does best, art. She's an amazing artist, both hand and computer. She is offering her drawing skills as an artist for hire, as well as her amazing site building ability. If you need to build a site or want an avatar, custom picture, maybe something sweet for your significant other. Please, anything you can do to help, it's appreciated.

Here are some samples of what she can do, but she can do so much more. Anything, just let her try.

http://www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/sample1.JPG">

http://www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/sample2.JPG" width="200" height="300">

http://www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/sample3.JPG" width="248" height="351">

http://www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/sample4.JPG">
Replies

Nov 21, 2006Curtinator

Woah your girlfriend is a very good artist. So basically she wants money off her art. Sure I would buy her art but I don't know who wants a picture :P.

Nov 21, 2006SapAuthor

She will sell her art, or make custome art, basically any way to make money. Also, she won many awards for web design, she's an expert, she also offers her services there.

Nov 21, 2006Namlhof

That's not half bad. I have competition I guess. Maybe you can hook me up with her web design expertise in the near future.

Nov 21, 2006Kru

Nice art. I draw myself.. I have 12 years of experience (started drawing intensely at 8 years of age). But I'm more of an freeform artist though. I draw because I can.. and I see it as no big deal, if one can write letters one can draw shapes. Now soaping is a different matter, this takes skill and alot of falls to master lol

Nov 21, 2006SapAuthor

like i said, if you need anything, all proceeds go to the future of Kristy and I. Maybe you would like to start a SOAPing group o site. Kristy and I can hel build it for some money.

Nov 21, 2006matrix8967

awesome. I'll see if I can help...If I need or want anything, I'll post here. hope all goes well for the both of you...be sure to post wedding pics here.

---Alex

Nov 21, 2006AnthoFlex

AWWW my brother is in love, GO TREV!!!!!!

YEA DUDE!!!

Nov 22, 2006mnsoaperns

wait, wait, wait, internet girlfriend, marry, foreign exchange? this is all to much to take. I need to lie down...

Nov 22, 2006Jard39

those r some great pics and i would buy some but there are 2 things standing in my way

1. Money

2. Who would i give it to?

Nov 22, 2006zeek

illke the 3rd one the most how much is she thinking of selling her paintings for

p.s. is the third one a german calender

Nov 22, 2006Slidey

Dude thats harsh, I wish I could do somthing to help, I know what love is (used 2 b) like :( but I only get £5 a week when i do my chores lol. Good luck with it dude, hope it all turns out good in the end.

Nov 22, 2006AnthoFlex

It will, i know my boy Trev will make it through

Nov 22, 2006SapAuthor

yeah, we're going to make it. Anyways, for zeek, no it was for a contest she made, it's an animation convenction coming up soon.

and if anyone would be willing ot help by purchasing, email me at trevorfayas@sonicandpals.com please. Or, buy SOAPs from steve and my site, i'm getting commission :D Already got 3.50 cuz Steve just got payment and shipped out the first pair to htat guy in italy.

Nov 23, 2006Go2Crew

Yeah, Trevor's not joking. He sent me the animated gif on the Soap Express he worked on for the site. Trevor, it is seriously slick. Nice work. Wait tell you guys see it up and rotating ..... Steve.

Nov 24, 2006SapAuthor

Thanks steve. Yeah, can't wait to put up the banner with the spinning express up :D I'm getting teh rest of the site built and then i got to finish up my promo video i started a long while back, now that the site is going. And as soon as i get confirmation from Steve that the size 10-12 are in, soaps.sonicandpals.com goes public! Yeah baby!

Nov 27, 2006Soopahsonic

I bought some Ordnace on the site!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
SSCFSW Sam hittin a Frontside
Wyatt Peterson hitting a fastslide on the practice rail
Handicapped Soaping at the Post Office
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
James Spino hittin a UFO