Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Good Music
Nov 19, 2006 by Kile

Would anyone happen to know some good rock/pop/ska bands or some good music like the ones featured in the soap videos ?
Replies

Nov 19, 2006shdook

I like crush 40, Metallica, Authority zero, System of a down, and a lot more.

Nov 19, 2006matrix8967

try to avoid metallica and acdc things of that nature...i personally think they're just not good musicians, and are way over used. Metallica is all "fuck napster and free music" but back when they where a shitty garage band instead of a shitty big band they used to give out free songs so people would buy crappy stuff from them...they forgot thier roots.

but thats just my opinion...SOAD is good...anything that isnt light or slow i think would be a good choice...

---Alex

Nov 19, 2006Kru

audioslave, Rage against the machine, Gravity Kills, Professional murder music... well my taste is"wall of sound" music, crank it up to 11 and tear the knob off.

Nov 19, 2006matrix8967

"There are only two kinds of music in the world: the kind you like, and the kind you don't like."
-Louis Armstrong

play some jazz on a soap video lol.

---Alex

Nov 20, 2006DeanSoaper

Catch 22, and Sumblime is sweet Ska for soaping, and personally I like Metal like Pantera, and Industrial like Disturbed and stuff in those areas.

Nov 20, 2006Namlhof

DragonForce always has some hot licked ;)

Nov 20, 2006Namlhof

Uh, that is, "licks."

Nov 20, 2006DeanSoaper

Yea Dragonforce is sick as hell, and Bullet For My Valentine, It Dies Today, Atreyu, As I Lay Dying, The Red Jumpsuit Apperatus, The Used, Trivium, Ted Nugent, Nirvana, and The Sex Pistols, and The Ramones, if you like punk, some Marilyn Manson, thats my Soaping music.

Nov 20, 2006Jard39

suicide machines, my chemical romance, Drop Kick murpheys, Less Than Jake, MC Lars, Rise Against, The Academy is..., and thats all i can think of right now

Nov 20, 2006Kile

i like louis armstrong i always listen to early 30's 40s 50 60s music hes real good oldies are the best

Nov 20, 2006matrix8967

yeah put in some louis armstrong, it'd be awesome

---Alex

Nov 20, 2006Kile

deffinatly dude i will....did you hear any say about the grindplates ?

Nov 21, 2006shdook

Dude, Alex? did you hear what you just said? Ac/Dc were some of the best rock muscians whether you like it or not and influenced most/a ton of good rock bands. Metallica has very good music as well. By saying avoid things of that nature you are includeding alot of good metal bands like Pantera, Dragon Force, Megadeth, Black Sabith and a ton of other fucking amazing bands too. How did metallica forget their roots though??

Nov 21, 2006Kru

Soap to jazz.. hell yeah. Actually I wouldn't mind soaping to classical.. that'd be different.

Nov 21, 2006Curtinator

Billy Talent is punk rock band (AND CANADIAN)
www.myspace.com/billytalent Go there and listen to some songs. Uh Guns and Roses
Three Days Grace, Offspring, and thats all I know right now.

Nov 27, 2006Soopahsonic

CRUSH 40! Bad Religion, Alien atfarm - smooth criminal and a whole lotta others. You can IM me and I can hook you up: hooray4eggs@aim.com

Nov 27, 2006matrix8967

yeah, shdook, i hate all those bands...but that's just me. billy talent is nice. as for the Alien ant farm smooth criminal, forget that go original...when MJ wasn't a scary white female @_@

---Alex

Nov 30, 2006blakeashake

i personally like Dropkick Murphys for soaping.

Nov 30, 2006AnthoFlex

ROAR

Dec 3, 2006JVilleSoaper

Naw guys
Lets put some f***ing crazy shit tht gets u pumped up like hell
im tlkin bout Lamb of God, Norma Jean, Waking the Cadaver, Bleeding through, Cradle of Filth
damn i would think all the guys from New Jersey would know WTC they come from there

Dec 4, 2006AnthoFlex

World Trade center?

Dec 4, 2006matrix8967

Where The Cock?

Dec 4, 2006100rings

ya you cant go wrong with stuff like crush 40, disturbed, and armor for sleep or chiodos,
also i found its pretty tight if you can soap with techno or trance music going you might wanna check out some tiesto or underworld

Dec 5, 2006AnthoFlex

hehe this is fun

What The Crap?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Louis Selby hittin a Farf
Danny Lynch with a backside at the Korean Bell, Palos Verdes
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Grinding a tall handrail
Sequence of Bryndon sliding a huge kink.
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Sliding a wooden rail