Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Thanks to the Soap Team!
Sep 23, 2003 by LA

I just wanted to thank all you guys on the soap team for letting me soap with you last weekend. I just thought that it was so cool how you let me jump right in with you guys and also for all the encouragement you gave me. I had such a great time and i hope i can join up with you guys again in the near future.
You guys are awesome,
-Luke Adams-
Replies

Sep 24, 2003GreenBeret

there are a lot of ppl here not on the soap team.

Sep 24, 2003derek

for sure dude, you were awesome.

Sep 24, 2003Spartan_117

nice..... i would love to see that. i hope that when i get better i could try that also. ohhh btw how many people here are on the soap team? i seem to be the only one whos not. well good job dude i wish i could have seem it. PEACE

Sep 27, 2003Greg

im not becuase im bnlack

Sep 27, 2003Spartan_117

its b/c im mexican

Sep 28, 2003Spartan_117

so far im pullin some alright stuff and when i get better i will post them up but i need to find some good rails the only ones i can find have these like little metal bumbs that are put there to stop liek inline and skaters. if anyone knows a way to pull them off id like to know

Sep 28, 2003Smokey

Pull them off... Haha, that's a good one. You'll have to saw them off.

Sep 28, 2003Mart

Bwahaha!

Sep 28, 2003mike

Or sometimes you can screw them out...like the ones at my school...

Sep 28, 2003Smokey

it's because you have no media...

Sep 29, 2003Spartan_117

ha! i was in my auto room and i took a plasma cutter and got a couple off this rail and right as i hti the first grind i got yelled at by the administration... right as i saw them and they yelled i booked and got away clean. after that i went back to my auto class and my teacher saw me and started laughing b/c he saw the whole thing. he was fine with it b/c hes just col like that but then he said that u can pop the ones off at our school with a crow bar so he hoked me up and started watching hit up this rail... over all it was fun as hell =)

Sep 29, 2003Mart

...you 'booked'? wtf does that mean? And I highly doubt that your TEACHER would a) tell you how to get the skate stoppers off, b) watch you take them off and c) watch you grind this rail. Stop trying so hard to impress us dude, you look like a fucking retard

Sep 29, 2003GreenBeret

lol...good poitn mart

Sep 29, 2003Greg

a) pictures are media, and i have plenty stupid b)if you want a tutorial on how to take off skate stoppers, i wrote one a WHILE ago and derek is a stupid idiot who wont post it, along with a bunch of other ones c) no more run on sentences asshole. use punctuation

Sep 30, 2003Smokey

That story is so full of shit...

Sep 30, 2003Spartan_117

for one my auto teacher is cool and didnt care because he used to skateboard back in the day so..... yeah im not trying to impress in sharing a story i mean......god isnt that what the forums are for.....

Oct 1, 2003C.Strife

ha! yeah it is

Oct 2, 2003Mart

You were clearly trying to impress us. And anyway, why would your teacher risk his job because he used to skateboard 20 years ago? I was kicked off a spot once by this guy who kept apologising to me cause he used to skate when he was my age, but that didn't stop him from kicking me off since he wanted to keep his job

Oct 2, 2003C.Strife

yeah dude seriuosly thats hella stupid just shut up b4 everyone flames u ...well more then they already are
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University
Ryan Dawes hittin a Frontside on a big ol kinked rail.
greg morris says game over kids
Dario Nieva with a Mizuo.
Mike Dean hittin a UFO at the skatepark