Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
On the Lookout
Nov 8, 2006 by SSAndroid

hey guys,

my mom recently lost an auction for mist size 12 goas

i really wanted these, it was so weird, the exact features i wanted...

anyways, could u guys please be on the lookout for size 12 or 13 mist (black, with white in back) colored goa soap shoes, if so, thatd be great!

p.s. i know theyre discontinued
Replies

Nov 8, 2006Curtinator

Well I doubt you will have any luck.

Nov 8, 2006Curtinator

But I will help you anyways. =D

Nov 8, 2006SSAndroid

thanx :(

Nov 8, 2006matrix8967

I'll do what i can

---Alex

Dec 2, 2006Go2Crew

Ok, I normally don't do this but this is truely somewhat rare .... I have put a placeholder bid of $10.00 on a size 12 Scorchers Red, eBay item #220054295684 and I'm a size nine. Why? Well, because I want someone from Solidgrind to get the bid (as I said this is a rare find now). So a1l of you size 12's, here's the deal ... come over the top of my bid with a $15.00 overbid and get it happening! Or if you're not interested, then I'll just take them in here for the fifteen bucks and hold for later, but why would you pass up a pair of Scorchers for $15.00 plus s&h? --- Steve

Dec 2, 2006Surfaced

Ah, I was curious as to why you outbid me =).

I intend to obtain this pair of shoes. Although I usually don't care much for Scorchers.... this sounds promising. But I was a little confused about what you said, Steve. What do you mean when you say "get it happening?"

And who knows... this auction might turn into another nightmare, with bids exceeding $100.

Dec 2, 2006Go2Crew

Sorry, David. I just went back and looked at the bidding history ... I didn't notice until now, but I didnot mean to over bid you. I was looking at price and description, not who was bidding. By "get it happening" I was merely trying to say that the Solidgrinders who have been searching and pineing for a Scorcher shouldn't let this opportunity pass by. Better to have these shoes with someone who will really use them, or so I think anyway.

And I agree with you, if it becomes a foolish, nightmare bidding war (see my previous comment on the Ordnance Flint) that will be a total shame. $100.00 plus a pair is just crazy money, after all original retail on the Scorchers was about $95.00 ...
--Steve

Dec 2, 2006Kru

theres a pair of ordanances going for like $127 bucks thats crazy!... lol

Dec 2, 2006SapAuthor

size 12 scorchers, man it's a shame i'm a 13.

Dec 3, 2006Surfaced

Yeah it's all good Steve, I usually don't look at the names of the bidders unless I get outbid.

And I know what you mean, a lot of the Soaps that are sold on eBay go to waste. God forbid it happens to any pair of Scorchers.

Dec 3, 2006JVilleSoaper

the mists in size 12 are still on ebay
they are currently at $26 w/ a $12 shipping

does anyone know who southernbelt is

Dec 3, 2006JVilleSoaper

are express broadside soap shoes

Dec 3, 2006Go2Crew

Hey Toby,
Yes, I've spoke to David over at Southernbelt several times. He is a reputable guy and has a good stock of vintage Soaps in sizes 12 & 13, which is good because Soap has not produced 13s and 14s since 2000 so he's a source for 13s anyhow. SapAuthor bought a pair from him, as have several other Solidgrinders. Buy a pair you like in the 12s and I can hook you up on 11/12 replacement plates later, if need be.

Dec 3, 2006headbanger6313

Yeah, Southbelt is awsome. Thats how I got my Boltar size 13. And he's really quick with shipping too.

Dec 3, 2006AnthoFlex

No hes not :).....not with my broadsides at least.....Or maybe i was just waiting to hard....I couldnt sleep the first night of me winning those Braodsides.....I kept on dreaming about Makios and Sweatstances

Dec 3, 2006AnthoFlex

..........What a night

Dec 3, 2006matrix8967

yeah, i didnt get my broadsides from him, but when i won my broadsides...i was stoked all week...i was walking around to people i don't even know that well and was like "I'm getting fuckin broadsides!" woo...life is good with them...

---Alex

Dec 4, 2006AnthoFlex

Today i hit the CRAZIEST Acid Soul with my broadsides....As soon as my friend Brian can upload the footage, i'll submit it in
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ian Chandler hittin a frontside
Daylon Smith sliding the huge Iowa City kink
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Orr Whartman hittin a Dragon Makio