Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
grind rails
Sep 21, 2003 by soapking

where can i find a "kinded" grind rail...not a regular flat or sloped rail ...a "kinked" rail
Replies

Sep 21, 2003D-bag

dude go eat parsley

Sep 21, 2003Smokey

Ok, so they do make kinked grind rails... But they suck shit (especially for soaps) and/or are really expensive.

Sep 21, 2003Benji

Just make your own kinked rail
Like gregs from RESU

Sep 21, 2003Smokey

I don't even think they make those...

Sep 22, 2003Smokey

I'm pretty sure of that too, aaron..

Sep 22, 2003aaron

an even better idea would be to go find a kinked handrail.... i dont think soaps were really designed with the idea of kids grinding 'practice' rails... in fact i dont think they ever planned it to be an activity which required practice, as much as just go out and do it.

Sep 24, 2003Jordan_Thompson

Dicks Sporting Goods, go to http://www.dickssportinggoods.com, and you can buy a bunch. In fact, we are using a lot of those rails at our soon-to-be skatepark.

Sep 24, 2003Spartan_117

aaron that does seem very ture so props to u. also there are alot of kinked rails where i live so it kinda seems like thats the only ones u ever see around here...

Sep 26, 2003Mart

What for? So you can get more kerazy soap akshun pictures for your sorry excuse for a site?

Sep 27, 2003Greg

ospa shoes are fun who care s about everything im just havbing funb that was my impression of you im so good they named a beer after me it was call molson canadian
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Adam Wasielewski hittin a Sidewalk
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo
Ian Chandler hittin a frontside
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO
Chris Corrado hittin a Steep Frontside