Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soap Wishlist
Oct 26, 2006 by matrix8967

I've started this because I'm losing some ebay bids...and I'd like people to know what i want so if anyone has any of these, I'm willing to buy...so all of you post and maybe we can get some salesmen to notice us...

Size 10
--------
Broadsides
Crowbars
Clean (Black and/or White)
Ordnance (Petrol and/or red asphault)
Replies

Oct 26, 2006matrix8967

@_@ this has been the worst posting disaster...sorry for the double posts...I accidently hit enter instead of Tab...I'm a douche...and i even forgot me signature...ugh...sorry about all that...

---Alex

Oct 27, 2006AnthoFlex

I think my friend may be willing to sell his size 9 black cleans....

I have Broadsides.....but i aint gonna sell them

Oct 27, 2006matrix8967

How much? I can wear a 9...I'm really a 9.5 so I can wear 9 or 10...

---Alex

Oct 27, 2006the5cooliest

i want some new soaps alex buy me some now

Oct 27, 2006matrix8967

I am...be patient (for the rest of you who don't know, this is a member of my soap group and I'm buying him some sylons...)

---Alex

Oct 27, 2006the5cooliest

we already bout the sylons

Oct 27, 2006matrix8967

bought***

Oct 27, 2006mnsoaperns

man mr. moneybags buying everyone soaps if your up for it i could use about 2 more pair (for now).
Goa Whiteouts
Squeaky Clean Imperials
hmm dont know how much it would cost for you to ship it to Minnesota hmmm just bid on ebay and then send it to my address

(of course im kidding).....kind of...

Oct 27, 2006masterbrain0

I want Crowbars too, but we got to deal with it, Alex. They don't make them anymore so we have to just cross them off our wishlist.(bitter tone)

Oct 28, 2006matrix8967

They don't make them, but people have them and some are willing to sell them...and the5cooliest already payed me the money...he just doesnt have an ebay account...same with some of my other friends...I would buy soaps for you...but you'd have to pay me back... :)

---Alex

Oct 29, 2006matrix8967

I just won some crowbars for my friend...she's a size 7...they might even be the exact same ones i used to use with my friends...small world eh?

---Alex

Nov 1, 2006Kru

theres a pair of size 9 broadsides on ebay right now..

Nov 1, 2006masterbrain0

SIZE 7!! Dangit! Thats just my size... How much did it cost?

Nov 1, 2006matrix8967

umm....like 20 bucks...

---Alex

Nov 1, 2006matrix8967

also, Kru, I'm gonna try to get these (yeah, I know, way to give away my battle plan...) and If i do, (and even if i don't) you sir (or Ma'am) are A-fecking-mazing! Broadsides would complete my life...

---Alex

Nov 2, 2006matrix8967

yeah, I probably won't get those broadsides...I'm to poor...oh well...maybe next paycheck and some luck. Broadsides are my white wale...

---Alex

Nov 2, 2006Kru

Im just a messanger.. to tell soapers alike of the shoes on thy internet. I went searching around everywhere on the net for remence of what soap shoes where left.. couldn't find too much but what I found I got BEAT at everytime.. blah! so I ended up with these heelies. But I plan to get a pair of soaps in the future!

Nov 5, 2006matrix8967

Kru, I owe you my life...I just won those broadsides. You are a saint. A God amoung Insects. You are my hetero-sexual life-mate. Thank you.

---Alex

Nov 5, 2006Kru

Well I recommend NOT buying heelys. I hate these torches I got I wish I never bought them. The soles coming apart already on one shoe, they are uncomfortable to walk in over 2 hours, the lacing stitching within the shoe starts to irritate the hell out of my foot cause I have a high instep.

shit I just want a pair of soaps, real ones size 11. Seems like a struggle for me though. Damn irish luck!

Nov 5, 2006Kru

oh and your welcome too

Nov 6, 2006matrix8967

I'll be on the look out for you some...the minute i see them, I'll post them on here...

---Alex

Nov 11, 2006matrix8967

oh man...I just got my broadsides (thanks kru for the alert) and I havnt tested them out yet...but I can't wait to do so...

---Alex
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Theo of Athens hittin a Frontside
Mike Burke hittin a Sportin his Boltars
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside at John Deere Pavilion
Brett Dierker with a UFO