Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soap Shoes Database
Oct 19, 2006 by Wesker

I have uploaded just about every Soap shoe video ever uploaded on the net with the exception of some hosted here (Solidgrind) and others at Soapshoes.info.

http://www.darconet.com/images/Soap/

There it is, enjoy the old skool goodness. I recommend watching Sloppy Seconds.

I still plan on uploading oNe and tWo for those of you who have no idea what Soap shoes are really capable of :X

Hopefully this Sunday i'll meet up with Antho and he can make my life easier by giving me his external analog adapter for the PC.
Replies

Oct 19, 2006Wesker

Whoops, ment "Soap Shoes Video Database" :|

Oct 19, 2006AnthoFlex

Yea, Dario imma lend you the capture unit on Sunday, upload them kickass vid and show these people what Soap Shoes can REALLY do!

Seriously guys, this kinda shit will blow your fucking minds

Oct 20, 2006snares

Nice one Dario, i never did get round to hosting those ones you sent me. Following our earlier convo, Glad to see one of us got our shit together :D.
Good job mate, a nice collection of vids there.

Really hope someone gets oNe and tWo out there, i seriously cant wait to see these (and have spent waaaay too long looking for them online, with no result).

Oct 20, 2006Wesker

I don't think bandwidth will be an issue with this but just incase. Please right-click and save as the files, do not stream them.

Oct 20, 2006Kru

That soap duck is bad ass!

Oct 21, 2006AnthoFlex

The Soap duck is soo cool, its all punked out and looked like it was smoking that crazy shit

:)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Aaron MacDonald hittin a (freestyle) backslide torque slide on a ledge
James Spino and Loren Dallabetta hittin a Double Frontside
Sonic the Hedgehog sliding a vine with his scorchers
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside