Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
410fsw #1.5 Trip Update
Sep 17, 2003 by Jordan_Thompson

direct linkt:
http://www.freewebs.com/410fsw/trip1.5.htm

home link:
http://www.freewebs.com/410fsw

Two pictures, text. Small update, but big update comming Saturday night/Sunday morning. Expect movies on the site by next Wednesday.
Replies

Sep 17, 2003Smokey

Jordan, umm... Ok I'll say this: I don't really have anything against you like the other people on this site, but if you're trying to gain respect like you're trying, you shouldn't update your site with just a few ledge grinds...

Sep 18, 2003Mart

But why didn't you get pictures? You were in Green Bay for the first session, that's when you sessioned the rail. So like I asked, why the curb pictures? I'd hardly call a 1 1/2 foot grind a success, Dario's wasn't decent in the slightest, and photography class judges on the quality of the shot and appropriate use of effects, not how good the grind is. Did you *seriously* think I would believe that shit?

Sep 18, 2003Jordan_Thompson

The reason I didn't take pictures of the rail was because of the rain POURING. I was lucky enough to get the shots I did. And I know it rates it on how it looks. But I got a lot of +'s from people. I WILL have rail pictures this Saturday.

Sep 18, 2003Mart

Like I said before, random people don't know shit. And I came to realise earlier, how did YOU get 98% in class when you didn't even take the photo?

I realise this, but if you read the story it kind of explains why. I promise on Saturday/Sunday there will be rail grinds, but yesterday was officialy a sucky day.

Sep 18, 2003Smokey

bwahahahaha.

Ashleigh & I teamed up and she took the picture and I cropped it/colored it, set the tones, blah blah. She did the same, I took a picture of her and she cropped it, etc. So we both had pictures, and both worked on pictures, and he graded both at 98%

Sep 18, 2003Mart

I read the first report a day or two ago and you mentioned a handrail you were grinding before the clouds started throwing it down. So... why do we get a bunch of bullshit ledge pictures and no rail action? Also, that fastslide is about as good as Dario's, and if this was a seperate trip, it is trip 2, not trip 1.5. If you're so eager to start a clean slate or whatever shit, you're totally going the wrong way about it

Mart, as for the handrail, that is in Green Bay. I am going to Green Bay on Saturday, which then you will see a BUNCH of handrail pictures. As for why I named it 1.5, was because I don't think of it as a full fledge trip, just a little space filler until Saturday. As for that Fastslide, I like the picture. I am flat, and I balanced until about 1 - 1/2 feet to the end of that ledge and I actually grabbed my foot. Darios was decent, but it seemed like a sketchy-styled Fastslide. I believe mine is at least close to a solid Fastslide. That ledge was really fun, especially Acid Dragqueens. And I got a 98% in PhotoClass on the picture of the Royale in Sepia color. Mart, I want to start on a clean slate like you said -- But Saturday is when I hope things start to turn around.

Sep 27, 2003Greg

my friends and me whent to montreal last motnh and i am so much better than you but i dodnt make a big fucking deal out opf it i havent even but up the pictures but soon were going to torotno and swear to god im going to grind the cn tower actually im not
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
greg morris hittin a backside at olympic stadium
greg morris hittin a royale downtown --> wellington st. bridge
Mike Mellenthin hittin a UFO at the local school
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide