Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Dying
Sep 17, 2003 by fireproof273

Im sorry to say,folks, but is SOAPing dying?I mean, I used to remember when I would sign onto http://www.brooksfsw.com everyday and I would find a new post about SOAPS of a new vid. or a pic or something, but now its like all GONE.could we please reemberse the idea of SOAPing and SOAP again?!?
Replies

Sep 17, 2003Benji

I see what your sying.
But isnt it more importand that you have fun doing it, not that its popular. And i mean, school just started up so lots off us dont really have any free time, like tonight i have about 2 hours worth oh homework. And if you dont see a new pic , submit one!
Theres my two cents

Sep 17, 2003Smokey

This has been said before, but we're still here... I have a feeling that soap is going to grow, but it's up to us to get the word out. People aren't just gonna start soaping outa nowhere.

Sep 17, 2003Mart

Soaping is closely linked to rollerblading. Couple this up with the fact that rolling has been pretty much dead over the past six years in comparison to the gigantic growth of skateboarding, and you have your answer as to why Soap seems to be nonexistent. But, rolling is on it's way back up now, so expect to see Soap rise with it

Sep 17, 2003Spartan_117

thats fuckin right i just started soaping and its great i hope that it becomes more popular b/c id really like a partner for my soaping excipades

Sep 18, 2003Jordan_Thompson

I think it's on a steady uprise. I think Derek made a mistake moving to a all sports website. I don't know about you guys, but brooksfsw.com was one of the best websites ever. So active. I think he just confused everybody when that happened.

Sep 18, 2003Mart

You don't know shit, do you Jordan?

Sep 27, 2003Greg

jpordan thompson i may be ddriunk my i still knwo youre a faggot youve been around lioke 2 months and you talk like alexei with alkl the hype but alexei alteast as some skill you have non once i gwt some money m going to coem to wisconsin and run you overnwith my mother fucking 87 celica vroom vroom i hope you die assheole

Mar 10, 2007SonicSoaper

And here we are, four years later, with the rebirth of Soap.

Mar 10, 2007Surfaced

We'll see.

Mar 10, 2007SapAuthor

Lol don't seem so pecimistic, we have just gotted started selling. we are still working on getting everything together, a new flash site, owernship of soapshoes.com, Demos, etc. Sales have risen last month, not sure how march will turn out but it's both promising (ton at beginning) and not (haven't been a lot of sales in the last couple days). Once we get all it going, i am confident we can make a steady adn stable comeback.

A big part of this will be when we get the new flash site done (it looks professional, better than soapshoe.com's website), and the domain right to soapshoes.com, we can start placing Stickers everywhere, and they will see and go to the site and see they can buy SOAPs, instead of now where they go and see "um...6 years old? Allt he shop links go no where?! It must be an old sticker."

But don't look down yet, our hard work isn't done, keep promoting, telling ur friends about it, soap around town, and get better.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Pedro Brito hittin a Frontside
Herr Blunt hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale