Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Why Soaps feel so good.
Oct 9, 2006 by SapAuthor

Before i got SOAPs, my feet used to hurt, really badly. I know that since i got them, my feet have felt great. To see if my assumption of higher arches was the correct reason, i took out the liner of my SOAPs, and compared to some high performance comfert insoles I used for my work shoes. And you know what I found? They are IDENTICAL in shape and functionality. The high perfmance inserts had hard plastic to make the arch raise, and SOAPs liners have raised arches, plus the shoe's inside itself has higher arches due to the grind plates. The inserts also had a large cushion for the heel, as well as small cusions for the front of the foot, and SOAP's insoles have extra padding in the heel (aboutt he same amount as the inserts), AND their diamond cushioning in the front. The shape and higher arches around the liner matched that of the inserts that I bought. No wonder SOAPs are so comfy, the inside of the shoe is molded for good foot support, with a liner that contours the foot and cushions it while giving proper support.

Why am I tell you all this? It goes to show my point that even if you don't want to grind, people should STILL get SOAP shoes for the pure fact that it's ergonically designed for a healthier step, with proper foot support all around, plus you can get them for much lower cost than any other shoe. I have picture evidence of this. The people who made SOAPs knew how to make a shoe, that's for sure.

Alright, i'm done here, just thought you all should know that SOAPs have just been scientifically proven to be superior to pretty much all the shoes out there. I even heard that this really old guy told a soap dealer that he would only get the shoes because no other shoe felt so good.

Alright, just another tool to show that SOAPs are a great buy.
Replies

Oct 9, 2006Jard39

theres only one problem with that and that is if u buy SOAP shoes just for comfort ur taking those shoes away from those who want it to grind with

Oct 9, 2006SapAuthor

the way i look at it, the more they sell, the more they make, and the more popular they get. Now that HSL is making expess shoes, we want to sell as many of those as possible, even if the person just wants it for comfurt and not grind. Plus, it's a good selling point to the "What if i get them and find out I don't want to grind after all, then i'm stuck with a shoe that I won't wear?" you can say "Oh, you'll still want to wear them, the design and insole of the shoe are identical of the high proformance insoles, meaning you get better arch support and cushioning. These are by far one of the most comfertable shoes on the market."

Remember, the more express from Steve we sell, the more HSL will have to make, and the more they will consider puting money into advertising and making newer models, maybe bring out a replacable model or scorchers/broadsides.

Oct 9, 2006matrix8967

ah men...i'm telling my friends to buy them...

---Alex
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Wasted Neighbor hittin a Drunken Frontside
Dunk hittin a Freestyle Backslide
Handicapped Soaping at the Post Office
Dusty Ryder hittin a UFO on a ledge
Mike Burke hittin a Sportin his Boltars