Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
How to elude the donut eaters.
Sep 27, 2006 by SapAuthor

Campus security is ticking me off. Everytime I go to practice on the perfect rail (that white one in my video), they come and kick me off. The SkatePark of Tampa got rid of their curved rail and other rail i used to practice on, only the stair one remains, and the other somewhat good rail is in the art museum parking lot, and security is always buzzing around there. Should i just scower Tampa and look for a new rail in a more fuzz free area, or are there ways to avoid security, any tips? I really need to get some steady practice in.
Replies

Sep 27, 2006Jard39

i say look for a rail away from the donut shop and all fuzz

Sep 27, 2006blakeashake

well i personally dont give a fuck what a pig tells me to do. i normally dont listen and just keep on doin whatever i was doin so im kinda no help for this one.

Sep 28, 2006SapAuthor

yah but the cops can't go to your school deen. These are campus security.

Sep 28, 2006matrix8967

I say make em billy club you while some one films it...:) they should leave you alone then

---Alex

Sep 28, 2006SapAuthor

lol thanks alex, i'll remember to get my butt kicked. *rolls eyes and laughs*

Sep 29, 2006Slidey

You should look around, there can be really good hidden rails in any area. But I say never give up on a rail, EVER. I mean the guy who owns a really big supermarket and its massive car park asked me to stop grinding on his rail last week... I've had soo much practice since them I can do it all 1st try, lol

Sep 29, 2006SapAuthor

yah, bbut i need that practice spot. I'm trying ot get good enough that i can jump and go down any rail no problem, so I can hit those things one time. Finding a rail i can spend an hour or so on to practice without security bugging me is the problem. This sat i'm going to head out and look around, but most of the good rails are protected. I also want to check out the different skate parks, the skatepark of tampa no longer has my rails (which sucks cuz i paid for memership so i could go in for less). There's a skatepark in safe harbor, i'm going to probably drive out and take a look.

Sep 29, 2006Slidey

yeah, donut eaters suck

Sep 30, 2006matrix8967

i say stick to your rails...what's the worst thier gonna do...spank you? i think thier just trying to scare you...

---Alex

Sep 30, 2006SapAuthor

i'm acutally just going to head out and check out the different skateparks in the area. I finally found the wonder of google earth (if you haven't checked it out, DO IT, the program is incredible!) I found a couple of parks through the site www.concretedisciples.com which shows all the skateparks in the US.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Sliding a pink handrail
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside