Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Are Soaps REALLY gone for good???
May 8, 2015 by bdavis8576

Wow. I just found y'all's site and I've been looking more into Soaps and I just cannot believe these shoes aren't still being made! There are NO websites that even offer them anymore! Well, eBay does but you can't buy any decent ones if you aren't a millionaire (due to the insanely high prices of the shoes). What can we do to at least make them available on websites for people who really want them? I understand they might not do well in stores, anyone agree? I think now-a-days with the Internet being more advanced than it was in 2001, Soap shoes would have no problem being sold in small quantities online! At least that's a good place to start! Anyone agree?
Replies

May 8, 2015bdavis8576

But how can we make this happen? :(

May 8, 2015grug250

What size u looking for?

May 9, 2015mcgrinder2011

I'm sure anyone here could get you some Soaps Davis. Just ask and they'll do they're damnedest to get you a pair.

May 9, 2015aname

Yes, sadly. At least I think so. What size are you? I have a few pairs I'd sell pretty cheap.

To be honest the company who owns soap now should just re release broadsides. They don't need 20 different models that no one will buy. Just one very versatile model that everyone will like. Even if in limited quantities like 100-200 at a time. Or even two models like broadsides and scorchers or something. They would easily sell them.

I'd just like to see some nice grind shoes made again, even if it's not by soap.

May 9, 2015Louis

It looks like skatehut.co.uk still have a big selection of soaps at clearance prices

May 9, 2015bdavis8576

I'm a size 11, and I know you're generally supposed to wear a size up, but the size 10 fits just fine. The one thing I'll buy from anyone in a heartbeat are White Grindplates in my size. I have the White Soap Clean shoes, and I put black laces with white Grindplates and it looks kickass!

May 9, 2015bdavis8576

I agree with aname, one shoe would be a great way to start everything on the website. It's sad that such a great idea has been abused and is now just being wasted.

May 9, 2015grug250

i do have a pair of white uhf in a size 11/12 but dont know if i want to part with them

May 9, 2015bdavis8576

Grug250 that's totally understandable. I can't even find a size 11 shoe to fit it haha. But see, this is why I wish these shoes were still being made. We'd all grind differently if we knew we could always buy another pair of shoes or grind plates. Instead since we know they aren't in production anymore, we have to preserve our shoes because that's all we get. All of us on this website need to make a new petition. We need to make youtube videos with us grinding while we still have our shoes, you know, win over viewership and get more people to join us. We need to let EVERYONE know what Soap is, mainly what it once was. Then and only then out petition will be noticed in a good way! Anyone with me?

May 9, 2015aname

Yup exactly. I plan on getting some clips soon. I still have quite a few pairs of shoes but I'm definitely more careful with shoes I don't have more than one pair of and I don't even bother grinding anything concrete or rough haha.

May 10, 2015grug250

Just putting this out there I have a size 10.5 pair of mr willsons for sale

May 10, 2015bdavis8576

grug250 oh nice! For how much and do you have pics? I'll buy!

May 10, 2015Waffle

Dont worry one day someone at SBG will think.. Hmm they might be profitable. and bam!!! rerelease!

May 10, 2015aname

Yeah the plates on the salomon shoes are pretty sweet.

May 11, 2015grug250

im after $100 for them and pics are here also join the page on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/438443612967936/

May 17, 2015Sambonie1

what is SBG

May 17, 2015aname

The company who owns soap/heelys.

May 17, 2015LIGERZERO7

I wish sgb would do that... Can't be that hard to rerelease it right?

May 17, 2015aname

Same.... I wouldn't think so as long as they have all the old stuff and materials. I'd be happy if even the express were still available in all sizes.

I just hope if they ever release soap again it's the old models or similar. the new heelys don't look very good at all.

May 19, 2015Sambonie1

I contacted SBG yesterday and asked if they can rerelease soap.

May 19, 2015bdavis8576

Sambonie1 how do you contact them? What's their email? Or did you call them? Leave me their info and I'll contact them too! This is getting ridiculous, they NEED to rerelease Soaps.

May 20, 2015Sambonie1

i got their email on their website
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jim Devereux hitting a frontside during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich, England.
Chris Wren sliding in front of some nice Junipers
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a stickin a backslide
Mark hittin a frontside at work
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink