Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Watch for SOAP in upcoming sk8r movie!
Sep 24, 2006 by SapAuthor

At the skatepark of tampa, they were shooting scenes for "Skater's Dream" which is coming out I don't know when, BUT they needed people to stand and watch all round. I stood with my SOAP shirt showing, my foot in a rather uncomfertable but highly visible slit in the stairs,and with my helmet wtih SOAP sticker on RIGHT where all the shots were. They were shooting tricks off a ramp, camera swipped by me ever time ^.^ So keep your eyes out for SOAPs in that movie during hte scene of everyone going off the ramp in front of the metal handrail. I'm on the stairs. Wootz!
Replies

Sep 24, 2006matrix8967

awesome, i'll be sure to watch for you, (thanks for spreading the word!)

---Alex

Sep 24, 2006AnthoFlex

Good for you dude, nice way to publicize Soap

Actually, dunt be surpirised to see Soap in Jackass2 or in Any MTV interviews for the jackass 2 movie. On Heelys Day, (which NOONE showed up for) I was at Herald sq and sum of the Jackass people were there giving out posters and stickers for the Jackass 2 movie. They were asking poeple to take pix with them but every1 knows how people in manhattan are, busy busy busy.....I told myself, fuck it, I went up to them and said i'll take a pic with you guys.

So the dude was like ight cool, These are gonna be in the Reviews and on MTV and stuff.....I had my Soap shirt on so yea, haha

So you'll probably see me holding up a Jackass Poster with my Soap Shirt on

Sep 24, 2006SapAuthor

awesome antho, lol, us lucky guys.

Sep 25, 2006Wesker

Yeah MTV is good for some publicity, I was on an episode of Boiling Points with my Soap shirt :X

Sep 25, 2006SapAuthor

lol this is too funny, anyone else have any soap shirt publicity stories?

Sep 25, 2006matrix8967

I live in B.F.E there's no way I can do any Soap product placement @_@

---Alex
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mark hittin a frontside at work
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Dan_H hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Abercrombie Freestyle Walking... what?