Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Torch Heely
Sep 23, 2006 by Krammit

Been checkin' out sites like GotSwag and whatever, for Soaps, and many, are just completely out of stock, and have been for a damn long time.
So I decided to find an alternative for grinding shoes, and I came across the Torch, from Heely.

I'm wondering how good it is. Says you can remove the blasted wheel, and use a cover over its whole, so it's basically a normal shoe with the grind plate.

Anyone have insight?
Replies

Sep 23, 2006SapAuthor

krammit, did you check ebay? they have tons of soaps on ebay dude, what size and where are u located.

Sep 24, 2006Krammit

Located in Windsor Ont. Canada. In Canada, my size is 11. Most auctions (all) on ebay are american, so I also don't know what size I would require.

Oct 1, 2006crazyheelykid

You can use a normal shoe with the grind plate?

Oct 1, 2006SapAuthor

US and Canada sizes are the same. so if you are a size 11, look on ebay for either size 11 (if your size 11s have extra space in them) or 12s (if your size 11 are snug and little to no extra space). You should always go a size up if your current size is either just right or smallish. Currently, i beleive there are some scabs with slow-bro plates for size 11, and a ton of size 12s (including ordnance flint, you lucky guy). Check it out, but don't try to "make your own" soaps. And as for heely, if you really want to wheel as well as grind, then go for the torch, but if you dont want the wheel, you will be more comfertable in a SOAP, as well as having replacable plate models are very nice, with BBK plates.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dario Nieva with a Mizuo.
Zach hittin a Royale
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
Tanner Gregory hittin a Royale
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide