Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
New here
Dec 1, 2014 by nicholasao

I've been seeing this website for quite a few years in my on-and-off quests to find Soaps. The community here seems pretty awesome, it's about time I collab with other like-minded people ;) 'Name's Nick, and I just ordered Boltar's from Rawk (Here's hoping the rubber isn't falling apart and I can have a few sweet months with them).

Good to be here!
Replies

Dec 1, 2014grug250

hey brother nice to meet you ......no offence but you probz should of gone scabs or cleans

Dec 1, 2014grug250

also where are u located ?

Dec 1, 2014nicholasao

Really?? I just liked the look of them. I ordered a pair from Ebay a few years back (I don't remember model), but within ten minutes of wearing them they had cracked and totally fell apart. I felt a crushing blow after that. 'Decided to not give up, and to try again yesterday.

I'm in Colorado, USA. But I travel a lot for school/work. Cheers! Saw your tribute video on youtube and realized you were the same guy on here. *thumbs up

Dec 1, 2014grug250

cheers bro i didnt know how much the vid would get around when i made it .......and yeah bro alot of the soap models were made from a polyurethane which didnt stand the test of time so your best best is scabs or cleans

Dec 1, 2014grug250

i have put up one review on youtube i'll be uploading others soon

Dec 1, 2014Jersey

Welcome

Dec 2, 2014nicholasao

Thanks! Yeah that's how I found the vid-- I saw your soap shoe review. How often do you guys go grinding

Dec 2, 2014grug250

i go as often as i can with all my mates

Dec 3, 2014mcgrinder2011

Hello Nick. It's great to have another fellow soaper on here! I'm Ryan, more commonly known on the web as mcminer2011. If you have any questions about shoes or soaping in general, don't hesitate to come to any fellow members. Hope you have a good time on here.

Dec 13, 2014LIGERZERO7

You probably already know this but Get some shoe goo to make them last longer lol.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
James Spino and Loren Dallabetta hittin a Double Frontside
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Jeff Hites, a Moline Police Officer doing a frontside
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside at John Deere Pavilion
Joe Wallace with a cowboy hat, shorts, and long underwear...