Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
another small idea
Sep 19, 2006 by SapAuthor

we should get a chatroom on here or arrange for a time for everyone to come and chat it up. Instant messaging is okay, but just would be cool to get a bunch of people around.

Plus, there has to be some way to show HSL that they should put out the Ordnance model instead of just the express. Or at least tyr to remake the ordnance, that shoe was awesome and it really was one of the best. It still sells well on ebay.
Replies

Sep 19, 2006blakeashake

that would be sweetbut the thing is is that there are rarely a lot off ppl that cum on this site at the same time.

Sep 19, 2006chip

no not haf the time

Sep 19, 2006chip

no not haf the time

Sep 20, 2006SapAuthor

well we could schedule a weekly meeting of soapers, set a time and place, that way it may work. just a thought.

Sep 20, 2006Jard39

that would be awsome i would set my entire schedule around it

Sep 20, 2006SapAuthor

Okay, let's put it to vote. We can use yahoo for the chatroom. We'll do a 3 day vote. So when sept 24 comes the voting will end.

Who here is in favor and would like to attend a scheduled "Soapers" chat session?
Vote 1: Yes

Sep 20, 2006snares

i'm in the UK, so depending on what time it is, i may or may not be able to attend.
But it does sound like a neat idea.
I'll vote yes because i think it could be a usefull resource for soapers here. I just hope i can make it.

Sep 20, 2006Wesker

Always up for a Soap chat, schedule it so that the UKers could be there too.

Sep 20, 2006Jard39

i vote yes

Sep 20, 2006blakeashake

i vote yea

Sep 20, 2006AnthoFlex

I vote.....*falls asleep*, sorry, i dunt feel good and i havent read this topic at all...

Sep 24, 2006Jard39

so whats happening with the chat session
cause i would love to have something happening with it

Sep 24, 2006SapAuthor

well all said yes, so lets schedule this thing. Let's do next weekend. Saturday at the time:
9 pm for UK
4 pm for US east cost
3 pm for US central
2 pm for US Mountain
1 pm for US west coast

That should syncronize everyone. The location i have to find or make a yahoo chatroom. post if you will be there, and to keep this topic up on top.

Sep 24, 2006Slidey

Well im screwed... (stupid internet security)

Sep 24, 2006AnthoFlex

ight im in......Lets all use AIM

My AIM is AnthoFlex so just gimme a hit alright?

Sep 24, 2006SapAuthor

eh, AIM can't do group convos, can they? I say either YIM or MSN cuz they can do group.

Sep 24, 2006AnthoFlex

dude, you can do a chatroom....

Sep 24, 2006SapAuthor

i'm going to see if i can't find a more local area that doesn't require downloading software, like the free yahoo chat rooms. Is everyone okay with doing a yahoo chatroom, i'll throw up a link when the time comes, but yahoo chatroom okay?

Sep 24, 2006snares

sounds good to me, i could do either yahoo or MSN. (i'll probably be at my girls place next weekend, she uses MSN and hates me installing extra stuff on her system).
anyways, i'm sure she'll be cool with me taking a time-out to chat-it up with you lot. (unless we bugger off out to the movies or something).

Sep 24, 2006AnthoFlex

Cool with me, now hopefully i rememember

Sep 25, 2006Sigma

Sounds good! I should be able to make it, just be sure to post the location and everything.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Brennan hittin a Backside
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside
Is that a Soap sticker on that car?
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Hittin a royale on a bike rack