Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
I made my first soap commercial
Sep 19, 2013 by gongon1037

Tell me what you think.

http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/gongon1037/media/soap/SOAPShoes_zps0f6f2e63.mp4.html?sort=3&;o=0
Replies

Sep 19, 2013mindreader

well done! love the music choice too, didn't choose something stupid like Miley Cyrus... darn twerkers.

Sep 19, 2013soapsr4me

^like, hahahaha! not bad but try to do a few different grinds eventually, would make for a nice video :) great video for your first one

Sep 19, 2013zelda

good to see a new video actually, that kinda sounds like 90s music too so it fits pretty well

Sep 19, 2013gongon1037

Thanks guys. I'm gonna make a longer video with more tricks and more bails.

xD There is no room in my videos for Miley Cyrus or any pop singers LOL! I do have a list of songs that would go great with my video though.

Sep 19, 2013Relate2Videos

also i would recommend wearing a cup while soaping, so you don't have to worry about bailing and you can have those shots for bloopers ;)

Sep 20, 2013Revengasaur

Hell yeah Travis. Saying you should wear a cup soaping might sound silly, but after the first time you rack yourself for real, you'll consider it too.

Sep 21, 2013gongon1037

A cup is on my list of thing to buy along with wax for rails and ledges. I never use wax much, but I guess its time to buy some.

Sep 26, 2013Revengasaur

That video is dope, by the way. Totally nailed the feeling of the late 90's with the music.

Oct 11, 2013alexei

Wow it has been too long since the last new soap video. Great stuff and I agree with the music comments 100%. A few recommendations for the next one. I wouldn't kill the video audio in favor of the music unless its incredibly windy. Timing the video with music is also awesome - such as a cymbal crash with a bail or guitar rift with a sick trick - but you really need the video audio to get the best effect from this. Other minor things that you'll get with practice and time - show full grinds (no partials!) and as many different rails as possible. Variety is the best! To work on your confidence on getting the on top of a rail without your hand trying jumping over the rail a few times, then try jumping over the rail and just tapping the rail with your grind plate. After you got that down, getting on the rail will be easier. Good luck and post more!

Oct 11, 2013gongon1037

I will :D I'll try to make it a little longer as well.

Oct 11, 2013gongon1037

I'll post more videos as soon as my knee heels up.

Oct 11, 2013gongon1037

*heals up :P

Oct 22, 2013grug250

sick as bro love it
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dunk hittin a Freestyle Backslide
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside
Greg Morris hittin a Pudslide
Maxwell hittin a Royale
Drunk guy attracts a crowd of people.