Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
i missed you guys
Sep 11, 2013 by zelda

hey, anyway someone requested i make a thread for all my old soap shoes stuff so here it is. things are really busy on my end as well as all my old friends who post on here from time to time, however we try our best to be around. truth be told though you guys are really the future of soap.

Which is WHY I offering up all my old soap shoes stuff for sale to you guys, this includes shirts, stickers, posters, shoes, grind plates, anything that I have left is now available to you guys.

None of you have to buy my stuff, but definitely contact the new company that bought heelys soap and everything else. they have told me that they are seriously interested in doing something with soap in the future, and saying a thing or two to them will definitely get things going faster.

love you guys

p.s. leave your email in your account profile so it's not stuck on the website forever, and you can remove it later.
Replies

Sep 11, 2013VintageGMan

Sorry to hear your stopping bro. Hope you will still come on here for a chat now and then. I'm very interested in some plates bro if you want hit me up on my email (found in my profile) or discuss here. Would be soooo appreciated.

Sep 12, 2013mcgrinder2011

Terrible to hear that you've stopped, hope you'll at least come on here to help the noobs(if any). btw I'd really like to see your shoes and the sizes. Maybe we share a size...

Sep 12, 2013mcgrinder2011

Forgot to say this... WHO THE HELL BOUGHT SOAP THIS TIME?!!

Sep 13, 2013kowalski

You stopped Soaping or not? If so, why?

Sep 13, 2013zelda

I believe it's still sequential brands that owns soap, heelys, and everything else heelys had. They completely bought them out, here's the website:
http://www.sequentialbrandsgroup.com/sequential-brands-group.html

When we contacted sequential, they said that they realize that there is a demand for soap shoes and will do something in the near future with them.

PLEASE contact them showing your interest with your friends, mostly for broadsides and scorchers as I'm sure that's what most people want. I'll make a separate thread for it.

Sep 13, 2013zelda

Kowalski truth be told pretty much all of us stopped soaping, I haven't even hit curbs since at least last year. Everyone I knew just grew up, and I'm at least trying to do the same. It really sucks when all of my time and relate's is going towards paying bills, working, going to college just to do a ridiculous amount of work after graduation. We gave up soaping, being a kid, pulling pranks, all just to work the rest of our lives. He and I are going to do our best to post on here, but none of the old crew will soap. That's up to you guys unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of living with our parents to sit around and do nothing. That comment isn't directed at anyone, it just really sucks to grow up. I really miss not having to care about anything or anybody more than anything.

Sep 13, 2013manofmisery

k ill be sure to give them a call. and its ok man no worries hope things get better

Sep 13, 2013kowalski

Just to put a little perspective on the growing up thing. I'm 35 and I haven't lived with my parents for nearly two decades. My girl is 28, she Soaps too. We both just started this year.

Sep 13, 2013zelda

I see your point, but its really not fun for me to do alone. Its all over for me unfortunately, but I wish the best for everyone on here.

Sep 14, 2013mcgrinder2011

Thanks Zelda, hope you can get another team or start soaping again.

Sep 16, 2013Revengasaur

Work and "adult life" have seriously cut into my free time these days, haven't soaped in over a month. Maybe sometime soon though, haha. As I've said to everyone who has decided to hang up their soaps over the years, keep a few pairs around, just in case. ;)

Sep 17, 2013zelda

i'll try man, hope things are good

Sep 17, 2013Relate2Videos

lmao bro, is your email still the same Frankie? I got a whacky name when I tried sending an email.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside outside of the Moline pool
Sean Fillenwarth hittin a Frontside
Jay Sers hittin a Cheesegrater in Montreal
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO