Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
I have a question...
Aug 17, 2013 by mcgrinder2011

Hate to sound obnoxious, but I'm new to soaping and would like some Soaps myself. Now, I'm wondering what grind plates could possibly fit the Clean shoes(since those are the ones I'm getting).
Replies

Aug 17, 2013gongon1037

I think the best plates for cleans would be slo bros. Theres also bbk, curb buster, and octane plates.

Aug 20, 2013mcgrinder2011

Thanks bro. I've been wondering since I'm getting these from rawk and I'm unsure of whether they ship replacements with the shoes.

Aug 21, 2013VintageGMan

Hi, welcome. I spoke to Rawk yesterday regarding spare plates. The very polite lady I spoke to said that they only had spare UHF originals at the moment, but watch this space..... If you are after a set of BBKs there is a guy in the USA selling some on eBay at the moment very cheap with no bids so far in US 9/10, if you live in Europe there is a German seller on eBay selling 4 differnt coloured BBK at £11.88 a pair, I'm unsure on his postage price tho but same size again I believe. There is also bladeschool.com.au which has nearly every size BBK but I have no idea on postage costs from Australia. Hope that helps bro.

Aug 21, 2013VintageGMan

Sorry just to add, if you order a set of spare plates off Rawk at the same time they will ship them in the same box for you. They sent me my Maxwell's at the same time as my smoke scabs.

Aug 21, 2013kowalski

Likewise, I ordered sine shoes on a Friday, then ordered a second pair in the Sunday. Rawk packaged them together and refunded me one of the two postage costs I'd paid.

Love Rawk.

Sep 11, 2013mcgrinder2011

Thanks for all the help guys, I didn't even know this thread had been posted on til just now. So I live in the US and I know of an Australian site that sells bbks called bladeschool. Now I'll just start with UHFs for now; but I will remember this and you all. (btw I wear a size 13 shoe)

Sep 11, 2013kowalski

A few of us have mailed Bladeschool.

They didn't reply to me and I don't think they replied to anyone else either.

Sep 11, 2013mcgrinder2011

Good to know they have such 'great' customer service.

Sep 11, 2013zelda

UHF originals and curb busters are the best grind plates that will fit in cleans and scabs. Period. bbks fit somewhat, but they stick out on the edges a little because bbks were not made for cleans or scabs. some scabs however came with slo bros, so those might fit bbks or slo bros as well.

just giving you all the correct information ;)

Sep 11, 2013mindreader

zelda is actually right about that, i was shown some scabs that had bbks (originally with those UHFs) and they don't fit as well as the grind plates that were supposed to be originally made for them. UHF originals and curb busters for sure for cleans and scabs, unless of course the stock grind plates were bbks or slo bros.

Sep 12, 2013mcgrinder2011

Great to know, thanks for keeping me up to date. Will need replacement plates and probably legs if I keep bailing as I do. I'll see if I can find some of the plates.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
Chris Corrado hittin a Steep Frontside
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk