Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
New Petition
Aug 7, 2013 by VintageGMan

Hey guys just made a petition to send to Sequential Brands Group to try and show them there is still a large consumer base for Soaps. Please get as many people to sign it as possible, we might be able to do something. The link is http://www.thepetitionsite.com/351/299/009/please-continue-to-make-soap-shoes/
If anyone thinks any editing is required please let me know as this was written on my break in the hangar at work.
Replies

Aug 8, 2013Flare0080

Your petition lacks commas and apostrophes. You are expecting brand executives to read this and take it seriously, right?

Aug 8, 2013gongon1037

I think calling them better but they sometimes don't pick up. we should go to shoe shoes stores and tell them about soap shoes. if they are interested then maybe we can get them to call SBG to show support.

Aug 8, 2013gongon1037

I've been to three different shoe stores recently and one of them showed some interest in soaps. I think this would help our chances in seeing more soaps in the future. What do you guys think?

Aug 8, 2013VintageGMan

Yes thankyou for the comment I will adjust it accordingly when I get more than 2mins spare. As i said it was written quickly.

Aug 8, 2013VintageGMan

gongon1037 i'm assuming your from the USA, that is a good idea and you should definetly continue the good work. It might be worth asking them to sign the petition also though as if we can get shoe stores on there too it will prove there is a demand and interest. In the UK (I'm from the South so I speak only on behalf of that region) with the exception of Rawk and a few (I really do mean a very small amount) skate shops that have very old stock, most companies who used to sell them are now out of business or dont care anymore as they find selling scooters (I hate those things) to be more profitable. I might be barking up the wrong tree with a petition but I thought this was worth one last try. The old saying 'If you don't ask, you don't get' springs to mind.

Aug 8, 2013zelda

Contact sequential with the stores info, get as many stores as possible. Everyone. Love you guys youre the best

Aug 8, 2013zelda

If you want put your email in your about me section, and ill send you my ideas to make it sound professional

Aug 8, 2013mindreader

Insane!

Aug 8, 2013manofmisery

Well done mah dude
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Jay Sers hittin a Stylish frontside as the sun sets
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Sliding a wooden rail
Is that a Soap sticker on that car?