Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Stickers!
Jun 17, 2013 by TehOne

Check out this link for some soap logo stickers.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/thatdoodle/works/10468518-soap-shoes-logo?p=sticker
Replies

Jun 17, 2013Revengasaur

These are dope, but 2.40 seems pretty steep for a single sticker. Do you get a discount if you buy in bulk? Can the shirts be made to have the soap logo horizontal instead of all wacky and vertical? I would happily buy and rock some of this swag if I could get it for a little cheaper.

Jun 17, 2013Revengasaur

To clarify, I will buy at least two shirts if you can make the logo horizontal.

Jun 17, 2013kowalski

Vertical logo?!?

I'd wear one with just the symbol on but probably not also with the word "Soap" on.

Jun 17, 2013TehOne

Alright one sec, I'll see if I can sort the price a little. Also, buy 6 stickers get them all half price!

Jun 17, 2013TehOne

Jun 17, 2013TehOne

Symbol is pretty low res, if anyone has a higher res copy of the logo I could make this look much, much nicer

Jun 17, 2013manofmisery

nice idea also welcome back tehone looks like youve been here a while

Jun 17, 2013mindreader

wonderful

Jun 17, 2013TehOne

Now just need a program that can open svg's

Jun 17, 2013TehOne

http://www.redbubble.com/portfolio

Stickers and shirt in there, hopefully it's all good now. Let me know if I need to fix anything!

Jun 18, 2013Relate2Videos

inkskape/photoshop

Jun 18, 2013Revengasaur

The logo as it displays on the preview has a white rectangle in the upper right corner. Is that just redbubble being goofy or is that the low res thing you were talking about?

Jun 18, 2013Revengasaur

Also, good job on this. Thanks for going through all the trouble and everything.

Jun 18, 2013Revengasaur

It also looks like it's distorting the symmetry of the sticker. Maybe you added some white instead of erasing or cropping during the editing?

Jun 18, 2013TehOne

I'll try to fix it asap. Paint.net is being goofy and I'm used to Adobe fireworks (which can't open SVG's. As soon as I find a workaround I'll update.

Jun 18, 2013Revengasaur

Cool man. Looking forward to grabbing some of that sweet gear.

Jun 18, 2013Relate2Videos

open it in inkscape, copy the image, and then paste it in photoshop. I guarantee you that works.

Jun 19, 2013Revengasaur

Hurry TehOne! I'm gonna spend every penny I have buying soaps from Rawk and I won't have any dough left for other goodies! Lol.

Jun 26, 2013Revengasaur

Bumping for interest.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
Sean Fillenwarth hittin a Frontside
Ryan hittin a Royale
Bryndon with a frontside (about to jump from rail 1 to rail 2).
Jordan hittin a Fakie Freestyle Backslide