Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
soap shirt
Sep 14, 2006 by blakeashake

hey everyone i dont want anyone to get mad cuz im askin this but i took a prety bad wipe out on my way soaping today i was ridin my bike with my soap shirt on and i flew over the handle bars and ripped my shirt to **** and i was wonderin if anyone had an extra soap shirt i could buy off them if not thats cool i just figured i would give it a shot. i asked here cuz i just want a plain white shirt with the soap logo on it. well i hope u could help me out.

thnx
Replies

Sep 15, 2006AnthoFlex

Wow, dude, that SUCKS! im sorry that happened to you.....My SOap shirt has ONE hole in it.....tiny though

Sep 16, 2006Go2Crew

yeah, so does the one I wear. My cat freaked on me one evening when I picked him up and put a claw into it. I don't want to use the new ones because I like my old sweatshirt grey one with the Soap Pill Logo. Damn cat thinks he owns this place!

Sep 16, 2006AnthoFlex

Stupid cats.....thats why i like dogs.....as for me, i THINK my hole came from sk8ing....

Sep 16, 2006blakeashake

o well thats alright im just kinda mad cuz it was my only one but i guess i gotta deal with it and check exactly how bad it is cuz i cant remember alot of what happened that nite.

Sep 16, 2006blakeashake

i slammed my head pretty hard.

Sep 16, 2006SapAuthor

u should be careful about a concussion dude.

anyways, sorry cat owners, but cats ARE evil. Every one tried to kill me, and have left chewing and scratching on their owners.

dogs are loyal and cool, only acception is ankle biters...those are evil too cuz they think there cats >.>

Sep 16, 2006Mart

Cats own, dogs are thick as shit

Sep 16, 2006Go2Crew

the way the Veterinarian said it to me:
Dogs have owners ....
Cats have Staff .....

Sep 17, 2006Slidey

Cats rule! But both of mine died :( How can you let ANYTHING happen to your soap shirt. I would never let myslef bail on mine. There like rarer than gold! (even though there really cheap from steve lol)

Sep 17, 2006SonicSoaper

I wish I had a Soap shirt!

Sep 17, 2006blakeashake

well i wasnt plannin on bailing
i was ridin my bike and ****in wiped out and smacked my head on cement and like i sed i cant remember alot of what actually happened my friend that was with told me the story.

Sep 17, 2006AnthoFlex

YO Slidey, stfu, Blake is gonna be outta the Soaping for a while, and ur gonna make fun of that?! I wanna see you face plant and have your body grind on the floor and not have ur Soap shirt rip into Shit

Sep 17, 2006AnthoFlex

Fucking idiot

Sep 17, 2006blakeashake

thnx for the support lol i think imma try sopapin again next weekend.
but i dont wanna hurt anything even more

Sep 18, 2006SapAuthor

dude, blake, be smart man, wear a helmet. Serious we only got so many soapers, i don't want one out due to head injuries. Take care of ur body.

As for the shirt, sorry man, i know how precious soap shirts are to soapers. I have my two, i wash them personally, and wear them every time i go to the skate park or go soaping.

I was thinking, although it's illegal and not totally legit. You can always get the iron on transfer paper, make a SOAP logo and make your own shirt. May even be able to jazz it up a bit. What do you all think? I mean the soap shirts themselves are pretty simple.

Sep 18, 2006Wesker

I don't see a problem with making them, you just won't be able to sell them in any way.

Sep 18, 2006Jard39

what r u takling about like iron ons?

Sep 18, 2006Slidey

erm... wat was that about antho, It wasn't a cuss or anything was it? I had no intetion of calling blake an idiot if thats what you thought I was trying to say, I was just saying that I would be totally gutted if anything happend to mine. *sigh*...

Sep 18, 2006Slidey

get back in there soon blake

Sep 18, 2006Slidey

Iron on should work, mayb I'll try It one day

Sep 18, 2006AnthoFlex

Sorry slidey, i was in kinda a bad mood and ur comment was simply idiotic, BUT, i apologize, my reply was waaaaaaaay too harsh

Sep 18, 2006AnthoFlex

Iron-ons are gay, unless you get the GOOD paper....my friend tried to iron on a middle finger thing and after a week it started yellowing

Sep 18, 2006Wesker

Going through the process of silk screening isn't as hard as people let on, but you should expect make a few mistakes before you get it perfect.

Check out an Art supply store, they may have some kit's for silk screening.

Sep 18, 2006Slidey

thanx antho and i do admit my comment was kinda dumb, lol

Sep 18, 2006blakeashake

well do u think i would be able to go to a t-shirt design store and have them make me a shirt or no????

and im gonna start soaping again asap and thnx trev for the idea

Sep 19, 2006SapAuthor

Iron ons can give a yellowing, but all you need to do is cut out the SOAP banner, that way you won't have this big yellow block around it. Meh, way i look at it, it's better than nothing. What i really want is to take a white bandanna and put a SOAP logo on for hwen i go.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO
Hugo deLeon hittin a Slidin down the back porch
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen
Greg Morris hittin a Pudslide