Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
buy soap shoes in the United States
Jun 9, 2013 by mindreader

Yeah where can I buy soap shoes in the united states? There doesn't seem to be any places that sell them and i'm pretty upset since i really want a pair. what's going on?
Replies

Jun 9, 2013kowalski

And, welcome to the forum!

Jun 9, 2013manofmisery

actually i want to buy a pair too do they ship to the us ive been having some trouble as well

Jun 9, 2013gongon1037

I bought a pair off rawk a week ago, and the do ship to the US, but you'll have to pay for shipping

Jun 9, 2013kowalski

Yes, they ship to the US.

And, they will be restocking soon if they are out of your size.

Jun 9, 2013Relate2Videos

Dan how much was your shipping to California actually? Just curious, the only pair of shoes i would buy would be broadsides.

Jun 9, 2013mindreader

thanks for the advice guys ill be sure to hit them up only wish they had some broadsides but ill buy from them first

Jun 9, 2013Mike3266

Hi, I recently ordered mine off Rawk and I had trouble as well, but they do ship to the United States. I tried ordering through their website with a debit card and then with a debit card through Paypal (not on a Paypal account tho). Both of those methods did not work for me. However, I made a Paypal account linked to my debit card, and that worked fine. So maybe try that? And finally, not sure if you're aware, but they go by UK sizes which are slightly different than US, so you might want to look at a conversion chart and make sure you are getting the right size shoes. Think that about covers everything, keep us posted about your order and if you have any more issues. Hope you're able to start Soaping soon!

Jun 9, 2013Mike3266

Oh and I used the coupon code "Rawktweet" and saved a couple bucks when I ordered a week and a half ago, not sure if it is expired, but worth a shot!

Jun 9, 2013manofmisery

great :D

Jun 9, 2013zelda

damn thats like four new people buying soaps while they're discontinued, sequential is crazy for not putting out broadsides faster

Jun 9, 2013gongon1037

Travis
the shipping for me was like 35-40 dollars, so the total was like $70 which is probably the same amount you would pay at a shoe store. its definitely worth the buy.

Jun 9, 2013camaro126

Yeah that's how much it has been for me. 70ish dollars and it ships international priority so from the UK to California it only took two days to arrive!! :O

Jun 9, 2013manofmisery

i gotta tell my friends about this

Jun 9, 2013mindreader

if it is that quick to get sum soaps thats wat we should all do and tell our friends about it make sum vidz

Jun 9, 2013zelda

i agree

Jun 10, 2013gongon1037

they also sent me some RAWK stickers. I put one on my ps3

Jun 10, 2013camaro126

Hey that's not a bad idea. I have tons of those stickers and put a bunch on my bike helmet and PC tower. lol Maybe I will put it on my PS3 too.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Acid Soul
Derek Brooks hittin a Cheese Grater
Luke Williams with a bike rack grind
Dude sliding the Soap Van
Alexei Tajzler and Kyle Lefler hittin a Synchronized Soaping