Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soap clip
May 27, 2013 by sk8erx34

handrail at our local skate park, done by wyatt peterson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kidOwzx_Zy8&;list=UUp8wZhKtG7LZHEyNWrjlHuw&index=1
Replies

May 27, 2013wyattpeterson

soaping lives ! more clips to come in near future im still out har

May 27, 2013kowalski

Skills.

May 30, 2013wyattpeterson

its all fun and games

May 30, 2013gongon1037

Awesome! love that royale. I love it when there's not a lot of people in skate parks. great video wyatt, keep it up, and who's the ass that disliked your video?

Jun 1, 2013wyattpeterson

haha I don't know who disliked my video but I am going to find them and KILL THEM!

Jun 1, 2013zelda

Threatening to kill people on the internet? Interestingly stupid of you.

Jun 1, 2013gongon1037

haters need a good spanking though.
I just ordered a pair of chaos off rawk just now, and I cant wait to test them out

Jun 2, 2013zelda

Uhm horseshit and immature. Hopefully the fbi will track down wyatt and throw his stupid ass in jail.

Jun 2, 2013zelda

Threats, even stupid ones from a child shouldnt be taken lightly

Jun 3, 2013wyattpeterson

Zelda I was just being funny I was not serious and do you know who I am in the soaping community I am very skilled and you come across as a hater to be honest ... lets see your footage I will show you mine and you will run away with your tail between your legs

Jun 3, 2013zelda

Oh and thats not hating? I was saying stop threatening people its a fucking turn off to people. Ive seen yours and others threatening posts on this forum no clue this place is so empty now. Also heres the truth your grind was fucking weak compared to your other videos, so dont give me that shit about pwpeople are hating. Give me a new pai

Jun 3, 2013zelda

r of soaps and ill gladly do better that grind. Also let me know when you grow the fuck up so we can talk like normal people.

Jun 3, 2013kowalski

zelda, I think what you are perceiving as a threat was in fact a joke.

Either wyattpeterson is threatening to find and kill whoever it was that gave him a dislike on the youtubes or wyattpeterson was laying the punchline to a joke set-up by gongon1037's question.

I doubt very much that wyattpeterson was in fact threatening the youtuber who gave him a dislike. The joke is made extra ridiculous by the notion that wyattpeterson would be able to hunt down the anonymous youtuber. Few people have the tech. skills required to do that.

But the thing that makes it most ridiculous is my explaining it all like this.

Jun 3, 2013kowalski

Someone made a Soaping clip in 2013. All grind shoe lovers should be rejoicing. Then feel inspired and go make clips of their own.

Much love!

Jun 3, 2013zelda

I'm not sure you understood, it was stupid stuff like that which made this forum so grim sometimes if look back at past threads. If soaping stands a chance at being brought back it's not by childish comments like that. That's all I was insinuating.

Much love back no homo

Jun 3, 2013wyattpeterson

wheres your media Zelda lets see your soaping clips if you think your better than me

Jun 4, 2013Revengasaur

Haha, I don't know about some of that old silly stuff in this thread, but that royale was DOPE AS A MAHFAKA. Props to Wyatt and thanks for reminding me I need to footy up. I forgot to soap for a couple weeks. My bad. Much love to everyone on this thread, this board and anyone who owns a pair of soaps.

Jun 5, 2013zelda

You don't listen do you? Grow up.

Jun 8, 2013sk8erx34

zelda, it was a joke, wyatt, chill lol there was nothing really wrong and you both just kinda of kept it going lol, just drop it and lets all get along lol (for the record, technically its my video and i dont care about views/likes/dislikes lol so theres no point anyway) hopefully we will have more stuff coming eventually, and wyatt, next time we soap, i gotta steal your pair for a bit since its actually warn in. anyway, chill and peace lol

Jun 8, 2013zelda

no problem man, just try to keep it cool is all. P.s. welcome back man

Jun 9, 2013sk8erx34

thanks, still not fully into it but if they bring it back and i can actually get a size that doesnt kill my toes, ill be psyched lol

Jun 9, 2013camaro126

Wow that got out of hand quickly. Anyway I think that grind was pretty good, better than I could do. haha
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Timmy! (the Cornell security guard) hates Soap Shoes
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers
victor hittin a who gives a shit?
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones