Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Has anyone noticed the old website?
May 1, 2013 by camaro126

It's down under development... It was up only like a month or two ago(albeit extremely outdated) and now it's under development. What do you think this means?

http://www.soapshoes.com/
Replies

May 1, 2013Relate2Videos

It means the new company is so cheap they dont even want to have the website up anymore.

May 1, 2013zelda

Hate to say it but that sounds pretty acurate. Someone needs to contact that company and complain. This is just ridiculous, they just flat out raided their company for the patents.

May 1, 2013camaro126

Yeah but they still have to pay for the domain name since it's still registered. At this point it's just wasted space. I mean the website was useless for a long time anyway, why now after it was outdated for so long anyway?

May 1, 2013gongon1037

i contacted them like four or five times through email and phone, but no answer or reply. i got so mad that i just stopped trying to contact them, but im still trying to contact them one way or another.

May 1, 2013camaro126

Who did you try contacting? You might want to contact their owners which I found out is Sequential Brands.

May 1, 2013gongon1037

thats who i contacted several times, but no answer or reply. there contact no. is 646.564.2577 but they wont answer my calls

May 1, 2013camaro126

Yeah I'm on their contact site and it's weird that they are not answering. Seems like a lame duck company. How do they expect to survive if their customer service is so poor?

May 1, 2013gongon1037

i think they're(and this sounds really stupid) holding on to the brand till some other company comes to them and buys it. they wont answer us until we are ready to negotiate with them somehow. i hope its not like that though

May 1, 2013gongon1037

without them answering our calls its hard to say for sure what they really want from heelys/soap and it upsets me and everyone else who want soap shoes

May 2, 2013Relate2Videos

Great. So the new owners are a bunch of pricks.

May 2, 2013zelda

Sounds pretty accurate thats really rude of them. Its going to take an army of phone calls before they even flinch. Who the hell says capitalism is a good thing?

May 3, 2013Revengasaur

Well, heelys did release the chrome right before they changed hands, but it tops out at a men's eight. Have you noticed the giant Heelys banner on their website? it links to the shop page on heelys.com; which is under construction again. To me this implies they may be releasing some new models for the summer. Perhaps even one with a grind plate. Either way, why would a soulless umbrella corporation give a damn about a defunct brand with a turbulent and controversial past? Maybe, in a direct turn of fortunes, the soap site is down because it really IS under construction again, to coincide with the release of a new Soap line...

May 3, 2013camaro126

One can only hope! Whatever they're doing, they still own the domain and have actually done something with it. No one that has any care about it would even leave the site up, it would just be gone.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zack Ricky hittin a Frontside on a long, fat, kinked rail.
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin another Alley-Opp CG in Greenville, Delaware
Gabriel hittin a Frontside
greg morris hittin a royale downtown --> wellington st. bridge
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo