Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
bring back soaps (again)
Apr 25, 2013 by zelda

I know its been said several times but who wants to bring back soaps again.... heelys is finally dead so it looks like its worth a shot as long as we bring a lot of people in on this thing
Replies

Apr 25, 2013camaro126

Sure but how? An online petition?

Apr 25, 2013zelda

It's a start, but it does have to be really big. Also it would need to be an updated one. Again emphasis on a ton of people to make it work if we want some broadsides and scorchers.

This isn't exactly new news but I don't think anyone doing anything with this info

Apr 25, 2013camaro126

If Heelys is dead doesn't that mean Soap is too unless someone pays for the rights to resurrect the company? I feel like there is a large market for them it'll just be hard convincing someone of that...

Apr 25, 2013zelda

soap is dead too, and that's why a very large petition would convince the guys at the top to bring them back. Heelys was just a fad

Apr 25, 2013Relate2Videos

truth be told that is fact and it would definitely work, most people are just being lazy about it is the problem

Apr 25, 2013zelda

seriously get with it people

Apr 25, 2013LIGERZERO7

bring soap back NAO!!!!! lol XD

Apr 25, 2013LIGERZERO7

bring soap back NAO!!!!! lol XD

Apr 26, 2013Relate2Videos

:/ I thought someone was taking this serious for once, such a shame

Apr 26, 2013camaro126

Yeah a large petition might work but it would have to be much larger than the pathetic one that's out there now. Barely over 300 signatures is pretty lame and would convince no company to invest millions into designing, marketing, and producing a shoe.

Apr 26, 2013camaro126

My guess is it would take 10,000 signatures to even get anybody's attention and the only way to do that is get people aware of what grind shoes even are...

Then get working man, it was done before it can be done again. Stop looking at the negatives.

Apr 26, 2013camaro126

I'm doing my best! I linked to this site and am spreading the word! Should I start a new petition???? I could do that and rally some troops! I'll bet I could get a lot of Sonic fans to sign it. hahaha

Honestly tho, yes definitely start a new petition. Especially link it to every sonic fan bro, also keep in mind numbers matter, so even tho your goal is 10000 everyone might need to contact more people than that

I know it sounds like a lot, but the time really is now to get atarted wittha bunch of new members.

Apr 26, 2013zelda

I agree

Apr 26, 2013camaro126

Before I start a petition, what exactly should it say? Who do I want to petition is the first thing. Do I petition Soap or Heeling Sports Inc(or whatever they're called).

For the why is this important part I came up with this: "People love to slide! Soap has a huge market, it just needs to be made aware of to the public! The right marketing would get these things on fire as they once were in the late 90s. Everywhere I go with my Soaps people are always asking me where they can get a pair and unfortunately I have to tell them they don't make them anymore and they might get lucky and find some on eBay. "

Is that good? I want to make the petition worded as well as possible!

Apr 26, 2013Revengasaur

"Soap has a huge market, we just need to make the public aware of the fact that they exist. The right marketing could set these things on fire like they used to be in the late 90's. Everywhere I go with my Soaps people always ask me where they can get a pair. Unfortunately I have to tell them they don't make them anymore and they might get lucky and find some on eBay."

How does that look?

Apr 26, 2013Revengasaur

Throw some more info in about how dope they look, how super fun they are for goofing around on, how comfortable they are, etc. We need to make them look as awesome as we can without sounding like cheeseballs. Haha. Sometimes I describe soaps to people and I nerd out way too hard, then people stop taking me seriously.

Apr 26, 2013camaro126

I like how you reworded what I wrote. I'll try to get some of that info in there.

Apr 28, 2013camaro126

Alright here is somemore that I have come up with, is this convincing?

"Soap/grind shoes in general has a huge market, we just need to make the public aware of the fact that they exist. The right marketing could set these things on fire like they used to be in the late 90's. Everywhere I go with my Soaps people always ask me where they can get a pair. Unfortunately I have to tell them they don't make them anymore and they might get lucky and find some on eBay.

Soaps look like regular shoes and are some of the most comfortable shoes out there and are very stylish. “Humans love to slide,” says Morris, former CEO and inventor of Soap shoes and he is entirely correct! Soaps are the most fun I have ever had wearing shoes and I think others would agree. If you haven't watched the awesomeness of soaping in action, just youtube it!"
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Brett Dierker with a UFO
Luke Williams with a bike rack grind
Sonic the Hedgehog busting a royale and getting rings