Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
haters will be hating
Apr 4, 2013 by gongon1037

Today I bust my first stair rail in a long time, I forgot how great it felt. today was the first day in my life where a group of skater kids were hating on me because I was soaping. one of them got on top of the school roof and threw a gallon of milk next to me, those little fuckers got my cleans wet. when I went after them they ran away.
ran away like a bunch of scared little posers lol
I went back to my rail after. anyone here ever gone through the same thing?
Replies

Apr 4, 2013gongon1037

I'll send a pic of me busting that rail soon

Apr 4, 2013Relate2Videos

yeah skateboarders used to stare at me and my friends as if we didn't belong, or like they were better than us. Load of bullshit.

Apr 4, 2013zelda

thats crazy bro! yeah once these guys said we were too pussy to inline and then I bust out a unity and told them to shut it. you should of beat the shit out of those kids man!! how else they gonna learn :P lola

Apr 5, 2013gongon1037

they looked like young teens, there were 5 of them and two of them looked like a smurf. they ran away when I was approaching them and it was just me buy myself. so when they ran the word pussy and poser popped in to my head. im going back again to take a pic of the rail, and this time i'll bring a few heads with me. the only thing that sucks is that none of my new friends want to try soaping because they think its too dangerous.
they have point though

Apr 5, 2013Relate2Videos

compared to other activities it's really not, just ask them to grind on curbs or ledges as opposed to hand rails. I know friends who were even too scared to try that for some reason, but it's worth fighting for anyway.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Handicapped Soaping at the Post Office
Corey Desrochers hittin a Alley-opp Cheese Grater
Brett Dierker with a UFO
Alexei Tajzler and Kyle Lefler hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside