Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
very few soap shoes left.
Mar 17, 2013 by Relate2Videos

Hey guys,

Real quick, the very last of the size 11 or 12s soap shoes are in my possession. I dont have much time to put the listings on ebay, but once these shoes are gone I think these will be the last soap shoes anyone might see.

Also I have a huge box of grind plates, in some different colors as well, for sizes 9 through 13. I believe I have some curb busters as well, along with tons of other swag.

Contact me if you guys want it, otherwise it will all be out up on ebat for the highest bidder.

Also I do have a pair of Mr. Wilsons, but I dont think I would let those go unless for a very high price.

You guys are the best.
Replies

Mar 21, 2013zelda

i might be interested

Mar 23, 2013LIGERZERO7

Mar 23, 2013LIGERZERO7

Mar 23, 2013LIGERZERO7

somethings wrong with my comments...

Mar 23, 2013LIGERZERO7

i might be interested as well!

Mar 23, 2013zelda

can you make a list?

Mar 24, 2013sk8erx34

id probably snatch up a pair

Mar 24, 2013Relate2Videos

Here's that list everyone, brand new soaps will be 120 dollars, used will be sold at a hundred. Be sure to leave your email or message me via ebay. The Mr. Wilsons I'm selling for three hundred along with a ton of SOAP Stickers (original), even some old school ones from back in the day, along with SOAP Tapes and other forms of media.

Rare size 12 white sylons slightly used
black cleans size 12 slightly used
Size 12 Spectrum Sylons new
Rare black and grey scabs New
Mr. Wilsons slightly used (minimum wear) size 12

I also have a gigantic box of soap stuff that I kind of want to get rid of, including tons of plates, keys (even ROCKET KEYS!), screws, and much more. I have to SOAP Paul C. posters that I will sell for 20 dollars each.

Also keep in mind the prices aren't just because these are the last of the soap shoes around, it's pretty much what will get me through college. So unless you're Frankie I really can't negotiate prices with you guys. I hope no one isn't mad, but it's pretty much what I need to do. All these shoes will be put on ebay later today for double the price, so buy here to get them for way cheaper.

The best I could probably do is send extra swag to sweeten the deal, just message me for details.

Mar 24, 2013sk8erx34

damn, id love a pair but at the moment thats out of my price range

Mar 24, 2013Relate2Videos

Steven whats your email?

Apr 17, 2013camaro126

Hey I'd like some size 12(US size) grindplates, do you have any more and how much?

Apr 17, 2013Relate2Videos

Yeah I have about three pairs on ebay. I dont think they are gonna sell for 200 a pair so leave your email and well talk about a price

Apr 17, 2013camaro126

Really? I've searched ebay and only found one in that size for 50 starting bid. My e-mail is joelvanh30@yahoo.com

May 6, 2013WindWakersDream

Hey, i'd like to buy a pair. Could you message me at: Mr.bistain@hotmail.com thanks
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mart hittin another stylish royale
Darren McCall hittin a Backslide
Dunk hittin a Unity during the UKFSW Trip to Leicester, July '04
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide
greg morris hittin a royale downtown --> wellington st. bridge