Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Regretably it is over guys
Mar 12, 2013 by Relate2Videos

I spoke recently with Steve Deel, and unfortunately it seems as though it's over. Most likely SOAP will not be getting any attention anymore, as there seems to be only one pair of heelys with a grind plate and it's a youth size.

Renny was right when he said heelys destroyed SOAP, on request I can even post the link but they put out four models that were almost the same, and did absolutely nothing to promote them.

If anyone needs any grind plates or anything, Steve deel has some stuff left over from when they had to close operations. Contact me if you want any of the stuff.

It's been real guys, I had a blast.
Replies

Mar 12, 2013gongon1037

Its a damn shame that this had to happen to soap. Well I think heelys is making a BIG mistake by hiding soap under there bed, and only targeting little kids. they wont last very long at this rate.

Mar 12, 2013gongon1037

I still have fun with my shoes, and I still plan on having fun with them for years to come. In fact im going to buy another pair from ebay right now. I hope you'll still stop by here once in a while travis, its been fun chatting with you bro.

I would love some new grind plates.

Mar 13, 2013Relate2Videos

Everyone who I want to contact me has my facebook, email, or cellphone. In fact Dan you can have it as well if you want, we'll still be in touch don't worry.

For those who are interested though, this is more or less what happened:

http://web.archive.org/web/20080227083154/http://www.solidgrind.com/forum/26699/

Mar 14, 2013gongon1037

that's a very interesting forum. I wish I was a member when renny was here, I would love to invite him to SD to do some demos. I hope he comes back soon.

Mar 17, 2013LIGERZERO7

NOOOO... D: i wish soap did come back ;(

Mar 17, 2013gongon1037

Cheer up. time makes fools of us all ;)

Mar 17, 2013Revengasaur

Well, Steve knows what's up. It's okay with me if the resurgence we all hoped for never comes along. We will still all soap and have fun no matter what. Never say never though. I know for a fact that things work in cycles.

Mar 17, 2013gongon1037

very true. which reminds me.

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Mar 17, 2013Relate2Videos

Steve does know whats up, but the main problem is that no one is really trying anything at the moment. Dont get mw wrong its great to seevyou guys on here, but if mo one is getting organized, contacting them, or talking to sega fans about soap shoes the future is fairly dim.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dan_H hittin a Frontside
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Frontside
Theo of Athens hittin a Frontside
Dude sliding a rail on the Soap Van at the Summer Slam demo
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside