Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
at a stadium
Jan 8, 2013 by gongon1037

today was a good day. I spent most of the day soaping in QUALCOMM stadium. this is going to be my new favorite location from now on. This site has been pretty quiet lately, so I'll do whatever I can to keep this site active. Does anyone here have a favorite spot or location?
Replies

Jan 8, 2013Relate2Videos

Ducks Stadium, used to be CVS or Ritas but construction changed all that :(

Jan 9, 2013Revengasaur

There was a sick rail across from my house in Portland, painted, a little under waist high with a flat bit for about five feet, then it kinked and went down six long stairs at a pretty mellow angle. Perfect for learning to do real rail tricks.

Jan 9, 2013Revengasaur

Right now I'm also stoked on my front yard, because it has a rail that Wing built out of pipes, fittings and a jacket of PVC. It's fast as shit and about nine feet long. It's pretty wicked for practice.

Jan 9, 2013gongon1037

They took mine away :(

oh well. im going to the stadium again right now

Jan 9, 2013extremesoaper12

Mision Viejo High School, Rail central there. Some rails are low as hell, like 5 inches above my knee

Jan 9, 2013Revengasaur

Tight. Me and Wing waxed up my super slow old steel rail and had a two hour practice session at my parents' place today. He got his first sketchy unity and I stuck my first alley-oop cheesegrater. All in all a superb practice session.

Jan 10, 2013Relate2Videos

For those who forgot, bees wax or paraffin wax is the best kind to use for soaping. Wax what you're grinding, not your plates.

It's great to see some new users around here :)

Jan 10, 2013owgo124

I just use one of those thick number 8 birthday candles for my curb waxing seems to work

Jan 10, 2013Relate2Videos

I'm not saying regular candles don't work, but bee's wax or paraffin wax definitely works better.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Mark Pooley hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Theo of Athens hittin a Frontside