Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
It's been a great run guys
Jan 2, 2013 by Relate2Videos

I want to thank the users who have been coming back here to show some love, especially when it's about something cool like SOAPs. It's time to move on though, any left over soaps will eventually be put up on eBay for those who wanna spread the word about SOAPs.

It's been great guys, but I've finished passing through. Good luck guys, I'll miss most of you.
Replies

Jan 2, 2013Revengasaur

Cool man, keep one pair. You never know. If you want to get into contact with me about selling a bunch of Soap swag in one go hit me up. We can do paypal, whatever. I have money to invest. Best of luck, much love.

Jan 2, 2013gongon1037

take care bro. hope to see you here again some day

Jan 15, 2013blakeashake

I wish everybody thts on this site could have been on back in the day! We had the sssoapshop running strong and then hsl said sorry guys we cant help ya anymore we are way too poor to make soaps! And now all hope is in your hands! Soap was a losing battle to begin with! Could you imagine if nike would have owned soaps from the get go they woulda really made something big out of it! Maybe someday when someone on this site strikes it rich can buy the patents and molds and start production once more for our children. I still love soaps and will fight by there side! But im afraid we could never get as close as we used to be!! Soap on fellow soapers! As long as soaps is in our memories and conversations they will continue to live on forever!

Jan 15, 2013Relate2Videos

Im just selling almost all my soap shoes is all. Another company bought out hsl so theres a chance this is the change we are looking for
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Quinn Padgett's Detention for Soaping at School
Jordan Pushing Aaron off a hand rail. Soap team at it's finest!
Derek Brooks with a backside farfegnugen in a Des Moines parking garage
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Daylon Smith with a frontside in Iowa City