Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Meg Nugent
Dec 7, 2012 by mrchuchu

Biggest slut in the whole world! Very proud of how well she can suck a dick from playing the flute for many years and vicitimizes herself after being raped when she was in high school. :) professionally though, all-county choir 2009, all-county choir 2010, all-state mixed choir 2010 and 2011, all-eastern mixed choir 2011, Pat-Med Idol 2011, hiccup award, Most Likely to have an odd noise come from her mouth
Replies

Dec 8, 2012Pepsiman98

who the fuck is Meg Nugent

Dec 8, 2012Pepsiman98

also I think I'd like you to leave

Dec 8, 2012gongon1037

nobody cares, now please leave this site

Dec 15, 2012sam

Travis, I'm relatively certain this is you. You need to stop with bullshit gossip about people from your fucking high school. Seriously, taking this to solidgrind is just downright fucking dumb and disresepctful.

Dec 20, 2012Relate2Videos

Sam are you really that fucking stupid? I show as many people this website as I can to get people interested in Soaps, what others do is not my responsibility.

I do all that and what the fuck do you guys do anymore? Smoke weed and sit on your ass, so watch what you say Sam, because the only ones who have been disrespectful around here included you.

Dec 20, 2012wyattpeterson

fight fight fight fight

Dec 21, 2012sam

travis travis travis... you're always quick to jump to the insults, just because I have more important responsibilities now doesn't mean I don't care about soaps. I will always love sOap even when they're completely gone. Oh, wait that must mean I sit on my ass and smoke weed all day! Seriously where you draw these assumptions from is beyond me, I'm a full time college student, writing for a newspaper and creating album art for some local bands on the side. Not to mention i've been shooting little soap clips around campus. I still try to come on SG every now and again and it pisses me off when I see posts such as the above.

Seriously, who the fuck else on here would post about people from YOUR HIGH SCHOOL?!?! I would love to hear a name... You seemed to find that Amanda Drago post quite funny too, weird seeing how i've seen you post stuff bashing her on facebook as well.

Wow I can't believe ieven took the time to respond to you.

Dec 21, 2012Relate2Videos

lmao Sam if you actually were doing any of those things, you wouldn't take the time to respond. I work two jobs and am going to a University full time while you scribble in a newspaper some bullshit that no one is going to read. I work harder and have been working harder than stupid stoners like you and the others, what the fuck gives you the impression that I have the time for this shit?

How about someone I showed the fucking website to? Sam that weed went to your fucking head, and if I remember correctly back in the day you were accusing Kyle of the same exact shit. I'm not sure who posted the thing about amanda, and I've never heard of meg before. If you got a problem with it Sam Sztuk from Buffalo, go back to smoking weed and watching shitty movies like super troopers.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zack Rickey hittin a Hitting the coolest rail in Iowa City
Dario Nieva hittin a Fastslide
Jordan hittin a Fakie Freestyle Backslide
Trevor G hittin a Front Side
Zach larson with a Christ Grind in a Des Moines parking garage