Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Help!
Aug 31, 2012 by rcondit

I may need help getting a pair of soaps if kates skates fucks me over size 12 us ive been trying to buy new if anyone can help it would be most appreciated thank you for taking ur time to read my message
Replies

Aug 31, 2012gongon1037

I ordered to pairs of soaps from kateskates and the service was great. It took 3 days to deliver to san diego, but for some reason they dont have any in stock at the moment. Try ebay, or contact kateskates. I sent them a message on there facebook page just now we'll see whats going on over there.

Aug 31, 2012rcondit

I have called them and emailed them and they dont seem like they want to help me they told me there supplier is moving warehouses and they dont know when they will get more i have already order them

Aug 31, 2012Relate2Videos

well until they get their "supplier" in shape, get your money back.

Until then, there was a pair of cleans on ebay that didn't sell in a size 12. if you really want I could get you those.

Aug 31, 2012gongon1037

They sent me a message on FB saying that they're checking there inventory keeping every thing up to date. They said they still have the shoes though.

Aug 31, 2012Relate2Videos

rob you reeeeeeally need to upgrade to facebook.....

Sep 1, 2012rcondit

Yeah they sent my money today. I just hope to get pair soon so i can get back out there i hope the get some soon . Yeah i know ive been kind of againist it after myspace and dealing with all the drama of people.

Sep 2, 2012rcondit

Im thinking about making a facebook just for soaping

Sep 2, 2012gongon1037

Do it! Or make a solidgrind FB page so we can add pics and videos. If there isn't already one

Sep 2, 2012rcondit

Thats a great idea! i will start working on a solid grind face book.

Sep 8, 2012rcondit

Kates skates still haven't confirmed when they will getting more soaps and havent wrote me back i had to use my gf email for them to write back and i called them they were very rude and unhelpful. They do not care about there customers thats for sure. I have lossed hope for ever getting another pair of soaps.

Sep 8, 2012gongon1037

STILL NOTHING? Damn. They must have there head up there ass. Hopefully they'll come around though. I want new cleans and boltar
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
victor hittin a who gives a shit?
Gabriel hittin a Frontside
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Acid Soul