Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
SOAP Stickers
Aug 30, 2012 by Relate2Videos

http://members.westnet.com.au/intencity/soap/soap_print.zip

The original program to print them out is inkscape, check it out in google. Oddly enough you can open the files in your internet browser, but if you want to mess around so you can put more stickers on more sheets of paper I'd recommend opening it in the program or using photoshop.

For more sticker designs, jpgs, and such just email me and I will send them to you. I have many designs from back in the day. If you guys really want to bring it back, please keep in touch with me on facebook.

Also, if you guys want to hit up Heelys I found an old phone number for soap shoes that oddly enough redirects to heelys. The woman's name is Janice, so try to be nice to her; she's a very nice woman. Heelys does not have anything SOAP related left, it's just a friendly reminder that SOAP Shoes still exists.

Anyway, talk to you guys soon :)
Replies

Aug 30, 2012Relate2Videos

sticker paper is available at staples.

Aug 30, 2012gongon1037

AWESOME!! I saved the files to my flashdrive gonna try to print this out soon.

Aug 31, 2012rcondit

I im going to stick these evey where.

Sep 4, 2012gongon1037

I'll probably print out solidgrind logo stickers also.

Sep 8, 2012gongon1037

I finally printed out some soap stickers.

Sep 12, 2012Relate2Videos

nice bro! where have you been slapping them haha

Sep 13, 2012gongon1037

at school, parks, and playgrounds so far. It's not the best sticker paper but it gets the job done.

Sep 13, 2012Relate2Videos

yeah man we gotta get some professionally printed stickers one of these days, I think it was something like 10 cents per sticker. not bad :P

Oct 25, 2012Relate2Videos

bump!

Oct 26, 2012gongon1037

i love putting stickers on spots i hit

Dec 21, 2012Revengasaur

This is the shit.

Dec 21, 2012Relate2Videos

I still have some originals and some pdfs and stuff on my comp

Jan 14, 2013owgo124

haha I just did this. Pretty awesome but the paper is a little pricey. The stickers cant handle water very well so i have been laminating the front of the sticker with scotch tape (a bit ghetto but gets the job done)

Jan 14, 2013Relate2Videos

damn that's a good idea lmao, I wish I had thought of that

Feb 1, 2013tenk

I have a giant stack of them that we (DEOS) were given as part of our start-up kit. Shoot me a message if you want some.

Feb 1, 2013Relate2Videos

Good to see you man! Whats your email or facebook? I would definitely love some stickers to slap haha

Feb 1, 2013winglessavian

Oh man i'd love some stickers too, and i'm certain revengasaur wants some too.

Feb 2, 2013extremesoaper12

Hey tenk, what's your email?

Feb 8, 2013tenk

Hit me up at kmlef@hotmail.com. I also have all official DEOS releases if people want them (I know just the "Best Of" is on here) if people are interested

Feb 8, 2013tenk

Checking my stash, I found 60+ small silver and grey stickers in ok-ish shape (some are curled but may still adhere fine) and 80+ large black and white stickers all in good shape. I don't mind parting most of them to get the brand back out there.

Apr 26, 2013Revengasaur

Bumping this shit.

Apr 27, 2013camaro126

I'll probably print out some stuff. I was planning on making a Soap Tshirt online too.

Jun 17, 2013Relate2Videos

Bump guys, no one should have to pay for stickers.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
Jay Sers hittin a Cheesegrater in Montreal
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside at John Deere Pavilion
Derek Brooks with a backside farfegnugen in a Des Moines parking garage