Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Hey guys new here
Jun 26, 2012 by Migueliscool

Hey guys I heard about soap shoes and I really want to get my hands on a pair. I can't seem to find them anywhere online tho?
Replies

Jun 26, 2012Brad

http://www.kateskates.co.uk/store.html?x1=2060188504&;x4=soap+shoes&x=9&y=7

Pricey if you live in NA (like $150 for me to ship it to canada) or ebay.

Jun 27, 2012gongon1037

kateskates does have really good soaps in stock.

Jun 27, 2012gongon1037

Is there a particular pair that you want?

Jun 27, 2012Migueliscool

Not really this is going to be my first time so I'm going to try it out. So I guess It's going to be roughly $120 for a pair. Including shipping. Do you guess think its worth it?

Jun 27, 2012Brad

yesyesyesyesyes. unless you feel like waiting on having a pair show up on ebay then fighting a whole lot of people for them :P

Jun 27, 2012wyattpeterson

yes they are worth it especially if you get them from kateskates cause with ebay they are usually used

Jun 29, 2012Migueliscool

Okay you guys convinced me, I'm getting a pair. Which type do you guys recommend for your first pair?

Jun 29, 2012wyattpeterson

i think any would be good to start out in but for stability go with squeaky clean , clean , scab, mb tanks ,caos and express .....to me the other models on that website have alot of extra material like brake pads and different material that you might want depending on your Level of soaping / control ability

Jun 30, 2012Migueliscool

Oh yea and for sizes? How does it differ from U.S to U.K? I am a size 9.5 so what size shoe should I get?

Jun 30, 2012Brad

8.5. Uk sizes are one less than us sizes if that makes any sense

Jun 30, 2012wyattpeterson

my b day is the 5th i think i might snag a pair of squeeky's or sylons if im feeling adventurous

Jul 1, 2012Brad

yeah, i been thinking about picking up some expresses. 150 is kinda steep though

Jul 4, 2012Relate2Videos

lol yeah it is, I might pick up a pair though I kind of miss when those pairs were in stock all the time.

Jul 4, 2012zelda

hey welcome!

Jul 4, 2012Brad

hai!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Orr Whartman hittin a Dragon Makio
Jordan Pushing Aaron off a hand rail. Soap team at it's finest!
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at WIU
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale