Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
CESS SLIDE?????
Jan 15, 2012 by Lightninnova

so I am sorta new to soaping as you could guess, I know all the brands, tricks, plates e.t.c but one thing confused me..... what is a cess slide!!!????
Replies

Jan 15, 2012wyattpeterson

sliding on the side of your feet like that

Jan 16, 2012Lightninnova

how on earth does that work????? it seems like it would just scrape the side of the shoes and through you off balance. o_o

Jan 18, 2012Lightninnova

well I have heard of cess/power slides on rollerblades but im just very confused on how you could perform one in soaps, they look very fun but I cant imagine it ending well if I ran and tilted my feet after jumping down a ledge...... can anyone give me somewhat of a tutorial???

Jan 19, 2012wyattpeterson

dude all you do is get a bunch of speed jump n land exactly how that guy is in that link i put up for u .. it usually has to be a slipery surface tho or an angled surface at least

Jan 19, 2012Lightninnova

yer, I was trying these in the rain today.... there pritty hard actually o_o so its basiclly like your skidding on the side of your soaps right?

Jan 23, 2012Louis

yeah, you just run fast and basically land in that position. yu need strong ankles! best done on steep and very smooth surfaces, and you can wax the surface too! Havent soaped for yeaaaars but i remember on a UKFSW trip we did we found this great spot for doing them and it was a lot of fun!

Jan 23, 2012Brad

What Louis said. I remember busting one of these bad boys once and it was alot easier than I pictured it being

Feb 8, 2012wyattpeterson

glad to see your still around Louis .. lets see some new photos / footage soon :P
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo
Orr Whartman hittin a Dragon Makio
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Wasted Neighbor hittin a Drunken Frontside